twentyy🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV:

We were now finished eating at the table, my father Travis and Janet was having an conversation as I was hitting my glass plate with my fork. I was sitting next to Janet and my father was sitting across from us. I guess I was a little jealous. Her and that shawnette person seems really close and it was getting to me.

Travis: "Ebony you good?

I look up at my father and give him a small smile.

Ebony: "yes just a little tired that all"

Janet: "how are you tired?"

I didn't answer her, I just got up from the table. I walk over to the sink and put my plate down in there. I walk up to the room and as I was about to shut the door, a hand stops it. I groan as I make my way more into the room.

Janet: "what's wrong Ebony"

Ebony: "nothings wrong aunt Janet"

Janet: "whatever"

Ebony: "yea whatever"

I walk into the bathroom with Janet behind me.

Janet: "Ebony what-"

Travis: "im about to leave!"

I heard my father yell from downstairs which causes was Janet about to say be cut short. She gives me an look before walking out the bathroom.

(20 minutes later)
I was change into my pajamas laying in bed, scrolling on Instagram. When Janet walks in slamming the bed room door which cause me to jump a little.

Janet: "that was so rude of you"

I heard the disappointment in her voice as she made her way into the bathroom, slamming that door.