sixteenn🖤

sorry for any mistakes💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV:
(Next day)

Here I am again in Janet's bed as she sleeps peacefully beside me. She had her arms wrapped around me securely. If I tried to move a little she would wake up. So I just laid there until she started to stretch. And about 15 minutes later she starts to move.

Ebony: "good morning"

Janet: "mm good morning Ebony"

Janet unwraps her arms around me and then lays on her side with her hands underneath her head.

Janet: "how long have you been up?"

Ebony: "about an hour actually"

Janet: "I'll go make breakfast"

Janet gets out of bed, she's wearing a tank top and in her panties. Janet has always slept that way. So I was used to it. I watched her closely as she walked into the bathroom to do her morning routine. I get back underneath the covers and closes my eyes. Then the covers are snatched off me.

Janet: "nope get up"

Janet says with the covers in her hand while her arms are crossed. She was now in her robe.

Ebony: "but I don't wanna"

Janet: "lazy"

Janet turns on her heals and make her way out the room. I hope up from bed and start going after her. I find her standing in front of the stove, flipping pancakes.

Janet: "mm"

I smiled as I sat the table watching her.

Ebony: "what?"

Janet: "nothing now eat"

She places a plate in front of me with pancakes and sausage in my plate. She sits next to me with her plate but the only thing about her plate is that hers has strawberries on it. I reach over to grab one out her plate and she smacks my hand.

Janet: "Ebony"

She was giving me an intense look but this one was different.

Ebony: "I want someeee"

Janet: "ugh here"

She picks on up and brings it to my mouth

Janet: "open up"

I open my mouth slowly and she slides it inside. I bite it and she smirks as I do.

Janet: "happy now baby girl"

Ebony: "very"