thirty sevenn🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Janet POV:

It was around 10 pm and Ebony and mother got me up watching television with them in the living room. Ebony was in the kitchen and mother was in recliner rocking slowly as her was glued to the television. I was laid back on the couch just watching her rock slowly till Ebony walks in my view. She throws the blanket I was underneath off me and lays on top of me. Mother laughed and I looked at the television and noticed we were watching 'Madea's Homecoming'.

Janet: "Ebony"

She lifts her head up and looks at me

Janet: "im tired"

I whispered in her ear and she smiles at me.

Ebony: "babe please watch this with us"

I sighed and nodded then looked back at the television. Ebony lays her head back on my chest. We watched it for 20 minutes more and I looked over at my mother who was now asleep in the reclining chair.

Ebony: "babe you up?"

Ebony asks me as she was still looking at the television.

Janet: "yes now can we please go to sleep"

Ebony: "but I'm not sleepy"

Janet: "well I'm going to bed ebony"

I pushed up which causes her to fall back on the chair.

Ebony: " really...I was about to get up"

Janet: "well you should have gotten up faster"

We was both whispering loudly at each other forgetting that mother was sleeping.

Katherine: "girls how about we all go to bed"

Ebony looks at me with an attitude

Janet: "that's an good idea"

I turned on my heels and made my way to the guest room that was downstairs. Ebony follows me and once we got in the room she closes the door. I looked at her through the mirror that was facing the door seeing her smirking.

Janet: "what?"

Ebony: "nothing"

I got in bed and so did she but she reaches over me and grabs the remote off the nightstand on my side of the bed.

Janet: "no"

Ebony: "bye"

I groaned and turned my back to her.

Ebony: "I'm not sleepy!"

Ebony turns me back on my back and sits on top of me.

Janet: "I'm sleepy Ebony"

Ebony: "I'm not sleepy Janet"

I wasn't finna keep going back in forth with her so I just stared up at her.

Ebony: "can we maybe do something?"

Janet: "yeah... sleep"

Ebony: "ugh fine!"

Ebony got up from top of me and made her way to the dresser. I turned on my side again and looked at the mirror seeing Ebony take off her shirt. "Why is she being like this right now" I thought to myself.

I watched her as she laid the shirt on the dresser and was only left in her panties. She turn off the lights as she walked over to her side of the bed and got in. I didn't say anything, just closed my eyes. Next thing I know I feel her chest against my back.

Janet: "Ebony"

Ebony: "go to sleep"

I felt her arm wrap around my
waist and her hand slide up my shirt slowly then she grabs my boob which causes me to bite my lip.

Janet: "Ebony I'm trying to go to sleep"

Ebony: "then to sleep"

She then let's do of my boob and her hands slide down to my panties and her fingers slide across my area and I let out a low moan.

Ebony: "shh"

I turn over where I'm facing her and kiss her deeply as her hand goes into my panties.