sixx🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV

Fast towards to a month later

My parents were out of town, they always are so I always go stay with Grandma Katherine. So here I am in her kitchen, eating some chips.

Katherine: "someone's hungry"

Ebony: "they didn't feed me"

Katherine: "I'm finna start on dinner and I'll ask janet-"

Ebony: "no it's fine"

Katherine: "she's coming over here anyways, so I'll ask her to bring you some Wendy's or something"

Ebony: "ok"

I was a little nervous and scared on how Janet would act. I went to the living room. And laid down underneath a blanket and scrolled on tiktok.

Janet: "mother!"

Janet walks in and slams the door behind her. She didn't notice me yet but I watched her as she walked pass me into the kitchen. My eyes made their way to her ass. At my party she had on a very professional suit but now she has on a tank top and jeans.

Katherine: "oh good, Ebony!!"

Grandma walks downstairs and looks towards me and Janet looks at me too. And she looked embarrassed on how she didn't notice me.

I walk over and grab my bag with the food as they both put groceries up. As I was drinking my drink I look up and find Janet staring at me.

Katherine: "you two need to talk"

Janet: "but-"

Katherine: "no buts"

Grandma walks out the kitchen and back upstairs leaving us alone.

Ebony: "jan-"

Janet: "I can't"

She tears up and practically runs out the house.