twenty eightt🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Third Person POV:

As Janet was in the bathroom showering. Toni was getting a tshirt to sleep in so she could join. Ebony loved Janet. She just didn't want to get her heart played with heart again.

"Miss Janet Jackson was spotted at the studio tonight"

Ebony rushes over to the remote and turns it up. Janet comes out the bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth looking at Ebony like she's crazy.

"And ohhh who's the young lady she has with her"

Ebony: "oh my gosh!"

Janet rushes over so she could see the television more. Once she seen the two of them on the television, she gasps. Janet runs back in the bathroom.

Ebony: "what if my parents are watching the news"

Ebony started panicking and Janet rushes over wrapping her arms around her.

Janet: "it's going to be okay"

Ebony: "no no no"

Janet: "calm down please"

Ebony pushes Janet away as she grabs the tshirt and goes in the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Janet started to panic a little also. She knew Tiffany and jermaine was out to ruin her career. And she knew they would say she kidnapped Ebony or something like that. Janet brushed her hair in the mirror then went into the bathroom seeing Ebony stepping out the shower.

Janet: "Ebony"

Ebony was crying none stop and Janet stood behind her, looking her into her eyes through the mirror.

Janet: "Ebony"

Ebony: "hm"

Janet: "whatever happens, I want you to know that I will always love you"

Ebony: "why would you say something like that"

Ebony drys off and gets dressed for bed then walked out the bathroom with Janet right behind her.

Janet: "I know your parents are gonna try to stop us from seeing each other again and-"

Ebony: "they can't stop me from seeing you"

Janet: "Ebony like I said... just know I'll always love you"

Ebony started crying again as she crawled in bed.

Ebony: "I hate this"

Janet crawled in bed also and cuddled with ebony.

Janet: "me too"

It was silent for a couple minutes

Ebony: "why did you get mad about me being at the studio"

Janet: "the outfit you had on"

Ebony: "what was wrong with it?"

Janet: "Ebony it wasn't nothing wrong with it... it's just that you was showing everyone what was mines"

Janet whispered the ending but sure that Ebony heard. Ebony grabbed Janet chin then pecks her lips.

Ebony: "I won't let them keep me away from you"

Janet just looked at her and ebony gave her a small smile with tears in her eyes.