tenn🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV
later that night

Grandma was happy that we were spending time with each other. But we was really risking so much. If my parents found out, they wouldn't even let me see her. The moment I shared with Janet last night was still playing over and over in my mind. And that's the reason why I'm up at 4 am.

I was sitting up on Janet's bed, flipping through channels till I got to SpongeBob. My phone dings on the night stand and I grab it, unlocking it then I read the message.

devil: me and your father on a plane back, see you at 10 !! xoxo

I cringe to my mothers message before locking my phone. I had on a long white tshirt on, that was Janet's. That's the only way I can sleep, is without bottoms. I got out of bed making my way downstairs. I noticed the tv was still on. I walked over and noticed Janet still sitting in the reclining chair sleeping.

Ebony: "Janet"

She opened her eyes and looks at me.
I couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she looks. I grab Janet's hand pulling her up. I could tell she was a little tipsy off the wine so I helped her to bed. I laid her down and covered her up. Then she closes her eyes. I hover over her and kisses her cheek. Like we always used to do to each other. I crawl over to the other side and cuddle with her from behind. Then I get close to her ear and whisper.

Ebony: "I'm a lesbian too"