twelvee🖤

sorry any mistakes💕
.
.
.

Janet POV:

I was fake sleeping as I felt Ebony get out of bed to get ready. My face was underneath the sheets but I was peeping out a little, I watched her as she walked over to my closet with one of her skirts in her hand and in my white tshirt she slept in. I wanted to laugh at how short she was. Ebony is such a beautiful girl, and since she was a lesbian... oh my gosh... Once she found an simple shirt, she went into the bathroom to change. She came out and walked out the room fully dressed.

I had to ask her to make sure I wasn't dreaming when I heard it. I looked at the time on my clock on my nightstand and it read 8:50 am. I got out of bed and wrapped myself in my robe cause it was a little chilly. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where I seen Ebony eating cereal at the table. I stare at her as she puts the spoon in her mouth. She look up at me and we make strong eye contact as I walk closer in the kitchen.

Ebony: "good morn-"

Janet: "you're a lesbian?"

She looked shocked and confused but her eyes never once left mines as she she brings the spoon to her mouth again.

Ebony: "yes"

Now it was my turn to look shocked.

Janet: "since when?"

Ebony: "since forever"

Mmm forever, i wonder if ebony feels what I'm feeling. My eyes goes to her juicy lips and I bite my bottom lip, thinking about how bad I want to kiss them. "Ugh this is so wrong" I thought to myself.

Janet: "do your parents know?"

Ebony: "no"

Janet: "good keep it that way"

I tear my eyes from hers to make me some coffee. While my back was turned and she couldn't see my face, I had to ask.

Janet: "do you have a girlfriend?

Ebony: "why?"

Oh she wants to play. I take a sip of my coffee as I turn around towards her. I sits my coffee mug in front of her on the table. And I give her one of my looks everyone knows so well. Her eyes shoots down to her bowl and she begins to play with the few frosty flakes that were floating in the milk.

Ebony: "do you have a girlfriend?"

I can play to, I smirk as I remember that ebony gets jealous easily. Even when an random person walks up and talk to me. But I couldn't lie and say that i didn't want to make her a little jealous, but I'll wait to do that.

Janet: "no"

She looks up from her bowl and her eyes goes to my lips, which caused me to smirk more.