thirty sixx🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV:

I was over grandma Katherine house sitting with her while janet and Michael went out to get some groceries for her. I was watching tiktok as I was laying down on the couch.

Katherine: "child that was one interesting episode of Oprah Winfrey lastnight"

Grandma said as she was looking through channels as she sat next to my feet. I just laid there not saying anything.

Katherine: "the looks on everyone's face when you dragged Janet off stage leaving Michael behind was hilarious"

I looked up from my phone seeing grandma Katherine looking at me. I sat up and put my knees to my chest.

Katherine: "so how is everything going with you and Janet?"

Ebony: "me and Janet?"

Katherine: "yes child"

Ebony: "um we're doing good... have you spoken to my mom any?"

Katherine: "yes"

Ebony: "do you know if she's still mad at me?"

Katherine: "dear your mom has some real issues, she didn't like the fact that you are the way you are and who you're with, she's your mother so she should love you no matter what and she can't seem to get that... so I told her to not contact you and keep her issues far away from you until she come to her senses"

Ebony: "oh"

Then the front door opens and we both look over seeing Janet and Michael walking in with groceries. I get up and rush over to help. We sat everything on the kitchen table and grandma walked over and started to put them away.

Michael: "still waiting for an apology"

I looked at Michael and he was trying to make a serious expression.

Janet: "Michael she's sorry"

Janet playfully hit the back of his head as she walked towards me.

Michael: "i wanna hear her say it"

Ebony: "uncle Michael im so so soooo sorry for leaving you on stage"

Michael: "was that so hard and you're forgiven"

Michael gave me a big bright smile as he walked passed us and went into the living room. Janet moved a string of my hair out of my face as she smiled at me.

Katherine: "kids I want y'all to sleep over tonight"

Me and Janet looked at grandma Katherine as she was leaned against the wall looking at the both of them

Janet: "ok... is everything okay mother?"

Katherine: "yes just want to spend some time with you two like old day"

Michael: "ahh can I stay too"

Michael said as he ran back in the kitchen

Katherine: "sure baby you can"

We both laughed at michael as he stood there with a the big smile he always had on his face.

Katherine: "and Janet we have to have a little talk about lastnight"

Janet looked at me then at grandma and nodded slowly.