thireteen🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV:
(Next day)

I was back at hell... I mean home. I was eating Breakfast at the table with my two lovely parents. As bad as I wanted to be upstairs on FaceTime with Janet, I know I couldn't. Janet was busy doing singer things and I'm just here being a normal boring teen. Even if I had friends I wasn't really allowed to go out and hang out.

I sat there slouching in my chair as I poke at the broccoli that's on my plate. My mother and my father share a look before they look at me.

Tiffany: "so how was grandma Katherine?"

Ebony: "good"

Tiffany: "that's good"

I got even more uncomfortable as they both stared at me.

Ebony: "can I be excused?"

My mother nodded as my father was still staring. I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone. And tapping Janet's contact name, then FaceTiming her. On the third ring, she   answers.

Janet: "shawnette move"

I heard her say as the camera was facing the ceiling. But I wonder who is shawnette? She finally puts the camera on her and her smile goes away, then her eyes scans me through the screen then her eyes comes back to my face and she stares at me.

Ebony: "hi Janet"

Janet: "Ebony I'm actually busy right now can I-"

Ebony: "I know I know but can I tell you something"

She looks around the room before she looks back at me.

Janet: "sure"

Ebony: "I miss you"

Janet: "I'll be back next month"

Ebony: "that's so long"

Janet: "yeah"

Ebony: "do you even miss me a little?"

Janet: "Ebony"

"Okay Janet we have to go" then Janet sighs.

Ebony: "bye"

Janet: "Eb-"

I cut her off by hanging up on her. My eyes started to tear up to the fact that she didn't miss me. Then my door bursts open causing me to jump and look over seeing my father. He walks over slapping me across my face.

Jermaine: "i knew it!"

My mother runs in pulling my father away from me. I looked at them both as I hold my hand to my cheek.

Tiffany: "honey what's wrong?"

Jermaine: "your daughter is what's wrong"

My father walks to the door then stops

Jermaine: "and take that sinners shirt off"

my eyes looks at my shirt. He leaves my room and so does my mom running behind.