fourr🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Janet POV

I walk in the house behind Michael as I got a few looks from my so call family. I look around and no Ebony. I follow close behind Michael to our mother. He sits to the left and I sit to the right of her.

Katherine: "Janet its so good to see you"

My mother gives me a tight hug and Michael gives me an look.

Janet: "mother I really don't want to be here"

Katherine: "don't let them interfere with you and your niece bond"

Janet: "mother, the whole family doesn't want me here"

Katherine: "I want you here"

Janet: "and why is that?"

My mother noticed how my eyes started to water and she places her hand on hands that was rested in my lap.

Katherine: "Janet, you're my only daughter and I love you no matter what"

My mother and michael both gives me a small smile.

Tiffany: "everyone the birthday girl finna blow out the candles"

I look over at the stairs where I find Ebony walking down it. We make eye contact and I was practically shocked on how much she grown.

I get up with mother and Michael and we make our way to the kitchen. I kept my distance of course. I watched as Ebony closed her eyes and made her wish. It hurt so much cause I wanted to go over there and wrap my arms around her and tell her how much I missed her but I know I couldn't.

Tiffany practically told me when I got back in town that I could no longer communicate with Ebony. And that she don't want my filthiness to run off on Ebony. All I am is a lesbian. Everyone is acting like I'm a murder.