thirtyy🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Third Person POV:

As a Janet was watching her mother and brother drive off and before she could turn around to go back in, another car pulls up. She automatically recognizes who's driving. Jermaine.

He got out the car and slammed his door as he stormed towards Janet. Ebony walked out the house and stops in her tracks as she sees her step father.

Jermaine: "now would you look at this shit"

Janet started to walk towards jermaine as well. Ebony was frozen on the steps. She was so afraid of what would happen.

Janet: "imma give you 5 seconds to get off my property before I call the police"

Jermaine laughs

Jermaine: "you'll be the one going to jail you pervert"

Janet was a little hurt by the comment. She didn't think of herself as an pervert or anything like that. She knew this was deep down wrong but she loved Ebony.

Jermaine: "janet you should be ashamed of yourself, you're so old and that's a teenage girl"

Janet looked back at Ebony.

Jermaine: "I'm going to ruin you for fucking up my daughters life"

Janet looks at jermaine before getting closer to his face.

Janet: "if her life was fucked I then why she happier hm and if she was so call your "daughter" and you really truly cared for her, you would have noticed  how happier she is since she's out that house with you and your wife"

Janet took a deep breath in and out

Janet: "I'm not gonna hurt her jermaine, Everyone even you know how much I love her. I only want to make her happy"

Jermaine just stares at Janet for a while. Ebony took a few steps closer to Janet and her step father and they they both looked back at her.

Ebony: "I love her"

Jermaine: "I don't agree nor do I support this what so ever. But I'm not finna deal with this, your mother will"

Ebony: "please"

Jermaine: "I hope ebony you're using your head and thought about whatever you want with this women"

Ebony: "please"

Ebony started tearing up and Janet pulled her closer into her.

Jermaine: "you know what, I'll leave. But don't try to come back"

Janet: "she's good and now can you please get off my property"

Jermaine was about to say something but Janet puts her hand up

Janet: "leave"

Jermaine sighed a he turned sound and stormed back to his car then drove off. Ebony looked up and Janet with teary eyes. Janet pecked her lips.

Janet: "I love you"

Ebony: "I love you more"

.
.
.

THE ENDDD, PROBABLY WAS THE MOST TERRIBLE WAY TO END A STORY AND IM  SORRY

im jp🙃