twenty sixx🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

(I'll try to write in third person now guys)
Third person POV:

Janet and Toni were out eating dinner at Burger King, which was what Ebony suggested. Janet were signing autographs as they were waiting in line.

"Next"

They walk up to the counter and they both looked up at the menu above this women head. Ebony look up at Janet waiting for her to tell her cause she was a little socially awkward. Janet knew what she wanted.

Janet: "I'll like a 10 piece nugget and a large fry and also can I get a whopper jr and a medium fry and two sweet teas please"

"Sure, that'll be $10.47"

Janet pays for it and the women hands her a ticket with an number, and they both go to sit at a booth and sit across from each other. They stare each other for a while till their number were called.

"14"

Janet smirks at ebony as she pulls out her phone and starts typing away.

"14!?"

Ebony rolls her eyes as she got up and walked awkwardly over to the women.

Ebony: "thank you"

The women smiles at how pretty and shy Ebony was.

"You're so adorable"

Ebony: "thank-"

Janet walks up behind her taking the tray of food and walk back to the table leaving Ebony behind. Ebony smiles at the women again before going back to the booth and sitting seeing Janet already eating.

Ebony: "really?"

Janet: "hm?"

Janet bit into her whopper as she looked at Ebony.

Ebony: "you could've waited for me to start eating"

Janet: "you think imma let my food get cold cause you want to flirt with some women"

Ebony smiles

Janet: "what you smiling for?"

Ebony: "nothing"

Ebony starts to eat her nuggets and fries as she looked out the window they were sitting next to in silence.

Janet: "are you gonna tell me about that dream?"

Ebony: "what dream"

Janet: "the we-"

Ebony: "SHHHH"

a few people looked over at their booth and they just gave the people quick smiles

Janet: "I should get to know cause it was about me"

Ebony: "no"

Janet: "mm okay"

Janet bit her bottom lip slightly as she put her hand under her chin staring at Ebony as she was drinking her tea.

Janet: "I'll find out"

Ebony: "why do you want to find out so badly"

Janet was silent for a while

Janet: "so I can make that little dream come true"

Janet winked and Ebony's body shivered.