fifthteenn🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Janet POV:

After Michael left, i was sitting in the living room and Ebony was sitting in the kitchen drinking some homemade  tea that I made for her. I noticed a bruise on her cheek that my brother left, which caused me to get more madder than I already was with this situation but I wasn't gonna let her know that.

Janet: "Ebony"

Ebony looks over at me from the kitchen with tears in her eyes which caused my heart to break. I get up from the couch and make my way to her.

Janet: "Ebony come here"

She puts the cup down on the table before walking over to me slowly. My eyes watched her closely as she did so and her eyes were looking down at the floor. Once she made it to me, I pulled her down on my lap.

Janet: "Baby girl"

I knew that would make her look up at me and she do. She loved it when I called her that when she was younger but now it just felt weird calling her that now.

Janet: "Ebony it hurt hearing Michael tell me that you think I don't care about you"

Ebony: "because you don't"

Janet: "I care so much about you Ebony"

Ebony: "you act like you don't want me around or want anything to do with me"

Janet: "Ebony you just don't understand"

Ebony: "tell me so I can understand"

Janet: "The real reason why I distance myself is because I don't look at you the same way I used to and I don't feel the same way I used to about you Ebony"

Ebony: "oh"

Ebony looks away from me sadly as she stands up from my lap and makes her way back to the kitchen. She lifts up her cup of tea and drinks a little. I make my way to her and take the cup away from gently.

Ebony: "I'll leave tomor-"

I pull her into a deep passionate kiss without thinking. I couldn't take it no more.

Janet: "I love you Ebony and I don't want you to leave"

Ebony just stares at me with lust and sadness in her eyes

Janet: "you're safe now baby girl"