nineteenn🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Janet POV:

It was 7:30 and ebony's father said he was about to pull up. I start grabbing things to set the table. I turn around seeing Ebony, sitting at the table taking pictures of herself.

Janet: "aren't you going to help?"

She rolled her eyes as she got up and took the things out my hands and put the things on the table. "What's her problem?" I thought to myself.

Janet: "anyways... he said he's about to pull up so get ready to open the door"

She groaned. I smiled to myself as I remembered that Ebony is very shy and also very socially awkward. Her parents had her so sheltered growing up. But I'm sure I'll get her to open up a lot more. There was a knock at the door and Ebony gives me a look and point to the door. She doesn't moves so I give her a gentle push.

I watched her as she walked to the door and I noticed she had on my clothes and them blue jeans fit her really good.

Travis: "Ebony!"

I heard her father say as he walked in the house. I feel like this is gonna be a good thing, having him back in her life. She needs a mature and a real parent to be there for her.

The both of them made there way to the kitchen, I looked up and he walked over and gave me a side hug.

Travis: "janet I really appreciate it, what you're doing"

I give Travis a smile as I glance over at Ebony noticing that she's staring at me. What is her problem, all of a sudden.