sevenn🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Janet POV

I was hanging out with Michael at his house when I got a text from mother saying to bring her some food from Wendy's. I already had to go buy her some groceries so I didn't mind. Michael offered to come along with me but I told him no, cause knowing him and mother don't know how to stop talking.

I pulled up to her house and got the groceries and food out the car. I opened the door and was struggling so much that I was getting frustrated which causes me to slam the door shut.

Janet: "mother!"

No response... I went to put the things on the table and it clicked. Mother doesn't eat fast food anymore. Then I see my mother walking down the stairs and she gives me a greeting smile then she looks towards the living room.

Katherine: "oh good, Ebony!!"

Ebony?... I look behind me where my mother was looking, seeing ebony laying there on her phone. I was embarrassed on how I didn't know she was there.

I got so nervous I started taking groceries out the bags, I know mother noticed I was nervous on how I played with my ear. Ebony walks over and grabs her Wendy's and sat down.

I watched her as she put the straw in her cup and brought it up to her lips. I didn't notice I was staring until she met my eyes.

Katherine: "you two need to
talk"

Janet: "but"

I tear my eyes away from Ebony to look at mother.

Katherine: "no buts"

My mother say before walking back upstairs leaving us alone. I put the last thing up, which was the milk. And I hear a soft deep voice I've been craving to hear.

Ebony: "Jan-"

I turn around seeing Ebony standing up from her chair. She started to walk towards me but I stopped her by putting my hand up.

Janet: "I can't"

My eyes started tearing up and I wasn't gonna let her see my tears fall, so I ran out.