thirty four🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Janet POV:

I've notice how much Ebony been drinking lately and I don't really like it. I feel like there is something bothering her for her to be drinking so much. We were out to eat with shawnette. We all had our food and was eating. Of course Ebony had wine that I had to ask for cause she's only 17. Shawnette didn't think anything of it. She was happy to see Ebony not being shy. She only had one glass and I could tell the difference in her already. Shawnette was sitting across from us, I was sitting by the window and she was next to me.

Shawnette: "is everything okay Ebony?"

Ebony: "yeah why?"

Janet: "you sure everything okay?"

Ebony just looks at me before getting up and walking away to the table. My eyes follow her as she walks into the bathroom. I look over at shawnette and she is pointing to the bathroom. Took a sip on my wine before getting up and making my way into the bathroom.

Janet: "Ebony?"

Ebony: "yes?"

Ebony was sitting on top of the sink on her phone. She didn't once look up from her phone so I walked over and took it out her hands. She looked up at me slowly.

Janet: "it was only for the video, not cheating on you Ebony"

Ebony: "I know"

Ebony hopped off the sink and kissed me. She took her phone and walked our the bathroom. I looked at myself for a while in the mirror before walking towards the door and walking out. Ebony stand up from the booth so I could slide in and her hand slides across my ass.

Shawnette: "i heard you have some interviews coming up"

Janet: "oh yeah about the music video"

While I was looking at shawnette I could saw ebony look at me.

(fast forward to Janet's house)

We were walking in and I held the door open for Ebony as she stumbles in then she trips but catches herself.

Janet: "you okay?"

Ebony ignored me as she went upstairs. I shook my head as I closed the door and locked it. I made my way upstairs finding Ebony passed out on the bed I'm still her dress. Then my phone rings, it was Michael.

Michael: "jan"

Janet: "yes Michael"

Michael: "we gotta talk about mothers party"

I thought a little cause I was confused

Janet: "okay?"

Michael: "ebony was drunk"

I opened my laptop and started scrolling as her looked at me.

Janet: "yeah I know"

Michael: "and another thing"

A tweet caught my eye and it ready "is Janet Jackson gay?" My heart dropped.

Michael: "someone saw you and ebony together" 

I scrolled more down and saw the picture of me and ebony holding hands.

Janet: "Michael"

Michael: "hm?"

Janet: "they got picture of me and ebony holding hands"