thirty ninee🖤

No One's POV:

Ebony was watching and listening to Janet sing to one of her old songs in the studio. Shawnette was sitting next to Ebony as she danced to the song 'Throb'. It was Ebony's first time hearing this and she was literally hypnotized by Janet's moans and sexual lyrics.

Shawnette: "you good Ebony?"

Ebony: "yea, is there any wine here?"

Shawnette nods and points over to where it was. While Ebony got up and walked over. Janet eyes followed her then her eyes goes back to shawnette and shakes her head a bit. After Janet was done she rushed out and made her way over to shawnette and hugged her.

Shawnette: "sounded sexy as always"

Janet: "you really think so, I know I don't sound as sexy as I did when I was younger"

Shawnette: "girl please"

Janet couldn't help but smile at shawnette. Then her eyes shifted over to Ebony, seeing her drinking a glass of wine like it was a water. Janet threw her head back as she sighed before she walked over to her. Janet was absolutely tired of seeing Toni do this to herself.

Janet: "babe"

When Ebony met her eyes, Janet eyes heart starts to flutter when she noticed how dark Ebony's pupils were. Janet gently takes the glass from Ebony's hand and sits it down on the table.

Ebony: "I'm horny!"

Ebony said loudly that others heard. Janet looked back at shawnette, seeing her laughing her ass off. Janet looks back over at Ebony, seeing her staring at her.

Janet: "let's go"

Shawnette: "damn girl, your song did all that"

Janet rolled her eyes at her friend as she walked passed her.

They were at the house now and Janet was carrying Ebony in, cause Ebony wouldn't get out the car on her own. Janet then carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed. She was finna walk away but Ebony pulls Janet by her shirt that causes her to collapse on top of her.

Janet: "Ebony this is my new shirt"

Ebony continued to tug on it roughly and Janet started to get a little irritated trying to get her hands loose. So she smacked Ebony's hand, making her hand drop but Ebony then grabbed it again, ripping it this time.

Janet: "did you jus-!"

Ebony giggles before she pulled her down even more, causing their lips to smash into each other. Janet tried to break the kiss but Ebony had a good grip on her.

Ebony: "I want you"

Janet: "eb-"

Ebony then kisses her even more aggressively. Then she begins to attack her neck.

Janet: "f-fuck Ebony!"

Janet breaks away from ebony's grip and gets off the bed completely.

Ebony: "what?"

Ebony sat up and rolled her eyes.

Janet: "you have to stop drinking"

Ebony: "I don't have to listen to you"

Janet just signed before turning on her heels and leaving the room.

Janet: "you are and you're going to get help, starting this weekend!"