fourteenn🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.

Ebony POV:

It was 4 in the morning, I couldn't sleep. All I've been doing is crying since I got off the phone with Janet. I was so unhappy here with my parents. I was packing all my things up in my bags I had. I called uncle Michael and told him everything then asked him to come get me. He said he was on his way and now I'm sneaking out the front door in my pajamas.

I made it to the car successfully and uncle Michael looked at me and I broke down. He pulled me into a tight hug and cried into his shirt.

Michael: "Ebony everything is going to be okay now"

Ebony: "it's not!"

Michael: "me, mother, and Janet got you now"

I pull away from him and look forward as I put my seat belt on.

Ebony: "janet doesn't give a crap about me"

Michael: "that's not true Ebony"

I wipe my tears that were on my cheek and put my headphones in. Michael stares at me for a while before her pulls off, from the front of my house. I shut my eyes and falls asleep. Suddenly I feel uncle Michael shaking me.

Michael: "wake up Ebony"

I open my eyes and look towards the house we was parked at. And I noticed we weren't at his... we were at Janet's.

Ebony: "why are we here, Janet isn't here"

Michael: "I told her what happened and she came back early"

Michael gets out the car and starts taking my bags out. I jump out the car and run over to him.

Ebony: "I thought I was staying with you though?"

Michael: "it would be best if you was staying with another female and I'm sure you wouldn't want to stay with grandma and be bothered with her old friends"

Michael gives me a soft smile and I give him one back. I watch as he goes in with them and I look away to grab the last bag that had my things in. Then I feel a hand on my lower back.

Janet: "here let me"