twenty fivee🖤

Ebony POV:
(a week later)

Me and Janet has been good, we've been communicating more. We was cuddling in bed watching Netflix. I was laying on her stomach and I would glance up at Janet from time time. I can't fight the feeling that I think shawnette had feelings for her once before. Janet starts to play with my hair and I closes my eyes.

Janet: "you okay?"

Ebony: "yes"

Janet phone dings.

Janet: "I have to go to the studio"

I sit up and she jumps up to grab something to put on. Then she looks back at me.

Janet: "wanna come?"

I jump up with a smile and goes to look for something to put on also. We were in just our tshirts we slept in lastnight. Janet walks into the bathroom.

Janet: "wanna shower with me"

I go in the bathroom and start to strip. Janet was always in the shower. I look up seeing her looking through the glass door smiling at me. I put my hair in a bun before getting in behind her but she moves to the side so I could get in front.

Janet: "no need to be nervous Ebony"

I start to wash and I could feel Janet eyes behind me. I turn to face her and she just smiles. God I missed that bug beautiful smile of hers. She grabs my chin and kisses me.

She flips us so now my back was against the shower wall as we were still kissing. Her hands started to travel down my naked wet body. Her hand slide across my treasure and I moan into the kiss. And breaks away from the kiss and looks at me with her bottom lip between her teeth.

Janet squats down and plops my leg up on her shoulder and leans into my treasure.

RINGGGGGGGG!!!!

I jump up and falls off the bed and find myself on my back on the floor.

Janet: "you okay?"

I could hear the smirk in Janet's voice as I stood up from the floor as o rubbed the back of my head. I look over seeing her brushing her hair in the mirror smirking.

Ebony: "what?"

Janet: "we're you having a wet dream?"

Ebony: "what no... why you say that"

Janet: "... just that you was moaning my name very loudly in your sleep"

I put my hands over my face as I started blush of embarrassment.

Ebony: "was not"

Janet: "I bet you're-"

Ebony: "ugh shut up"