thirty eightt🖤

SORRYYY🥲

Hey Y'all!!!!!! I'm so sorry for not updating and completely putting this book to the side. I didn't know if you guys really enjoyed it or not so I just stopped. I've noticed a few people in some chapters asking me to update so here I am. But I feel like me updating this late would throw some people off. Would y'all rather me do fast forward couple years or keep it this steady? It's up to you guys...

Sorry for any mistakes💕...
Ebony POV:

I liked seeing Janet melt from my touch. I watched her as she tried to hold in her moans but that only made me go faster. This morning we both got up and did our morning routines separately. I was downstairs with grandma Katherine, watching her cook breakfast. A few minutes later, Michael comes down and sits next to me.

Michael: "Ebony you're finally up early, where is my sister of mines?"

Ebony: "up stairs sleeping still"

Katherine: "yeah she was complaining about how tired she was last night"

Grandma Katherine said when she turned around at us. Uncle Michael glanced over at me when grandma Katherine turned back around to the stove, Michael then gives me a funny smile.

Ebony: "what?"

I mouthed and Michael just shakes his head. Michael always giving me funny looks that's always confusing me.

Katherine: "there goes my beautiful daughter"

I looked over and seen Janet walking in the kitchen fully dressed. She walked over and sat next to me at the table.

Janet: "good morning mother"

Michael: "no good morning to us... rude"

Janet: "morning you two"

Katherine: "now now"

Grandma Katherine fixed each our plate and sat it in the front of us. I could notice Janet was still tired... wasn't my fault. Janet plopped her elbow up on the table and placed her chin in her hand as she begin to eat. I didn't notice I was staring until her eyes met mines.

Janet: "what Ebony?"

She said dryly.

Katherine: "Janet what's wrong sweetie?"

Janet definitely had an attitude, was she mad she didn't get much sleep lastnight. I smirked at her as she continued to stare at me, not even acknowledging grandma Katherine's question.

Ebony: "thank you grandma for breakfast"

Katherine: "you're welcome baby"

Michael: "THANK YOU MOTHER!"

i put my hand up to my ear cause of how loud Michael screamed in my ear.
Janet picked up her napkin and tried to throw it at Michael but failed. Then three of us bursted out laughing at Janet's attitude.

How y'all feel about this story though and what would y'all like to see if y'all want me to keep going on??