twenty three🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕
.
.
.

Ebony POV:

I was laying down on tiktok waiting for janet even though it was 2 in the morning. The room door finally opens and there she was. She looks over at me then goes into the bathroom. I couldn't take this anymore, so I was gonna tell her I'm going to stay with grandma.

She walks out the bathroom in a tshirt. I watch her out the corner of my eye as she gets in bed. She lays down and turns on the television. I grab the remote muting it as I sat up.

Ebony: "I can't do this anymore"

Janet just lays there not saying anything and it really started to make me very annoyed.

Ebony: "I'm calling grandma to come get me"

Janet: "ok, how long are you going to be gone"

Ebony: "I'm gonna live with her"

Janet sits up and grabs the remote from me.

Janet: "no"

Ebony: "um yes"

Janet: "Ebony lay down and get some rest, we have a long day tomorrow"

Ebony: "no you-"

Janet smashes her lips into mines which catches me off guard. I pushed her roughly away.

Ebony: "no!"

I get out of bed and grab the blanket that was folded at the bottom of the bed and start to make my way out the room but Janet grabs my hand.

Janet: "baby girl come here"

I turn around to her with tears streaming down my face. And I collapse in her arms.