Chapter 1: The Begining

Phone alarm rings. "Arug" you say, not wanting to wake up just yet. Grogley, you reached for your phone to stop the music. 6:30 am it read. Good, you thought, 15 minutes before I get ready for school. You start to drift back to sleep when you heard your phone ring."What now?" you, yet again, reached for it and saw that it was f/n calling. "Hey y/n! Good morning!" she said "Hello" you answered, clearly showing that you were upset, since you hated it when anyone kept you away from your awesome dreams. "Sorry to call so early but don't worry.School's canceled today!"  You sat up straight "What?! Did it snow again?!" You climbed out of bed to reach the window. When you pulled back the curtain, there was not a single snowflake in sight, the roads were clear and everything is normal. "No y/n!" laughed your friend. She had heard you as you grunted to check out the window."Dang it! Now I'm awake," you mumbled. You had a hard time going back to sleep when you're alert. "Good, because you need to hear this. School is canceled because there is a special event that takes place in our school's auditorium." Huh?" you ask "is it a public event?" "Yes! And, get this. You're not going to believe me when I say this, but the event is Markiplier, coming to greet his fans here in this city!!!" At that moment, your eyes widened,and, since you were sitting too close to the end of your bed, fell over. "AHH!' you yelped as you landed on the floor. " I know right?!?!" You rubbed the side of your head as you got up as you replied, "Wow, that's...amazing.""That's not the best part," blurted f/n, in a frantic voice. "The public might have to pay to enter, but since they canceled school without informing us..." She paused for dramatic effect, causing you to listen even harder," ALL THE STUDENTS CAN ATTEND FOR FREE!!!!!!" The noise level of your friend forced you to switch the phone to your other ear and rub your throbbing one, gently. "That way, we can use our money to buy merchandise!" "Yeah, that does sound cool!" "Alright, that's all I wanted to talk to you about. Bye-Bye!" "Bye," you chuckled. You might have not expressed it out loud, but you were very excited. Mark was your role-model and inspiration. The fact that he was visiting a small city just to see those who admired him was just amazing. "Well, I'm up now," you said. You quickly got ready and checked if you had your bus pass, since you couldn't drive and school was far away, you ate breakfast and then watched Youtube until you got ready to leave. I wonder if I will meet him was the only thing in your mind as you walked out the door.