Chapter 26: Fan Girls

A/N   Ok So I have a plan. After tomorrow, I'll take a short break with this story so I can write some more on my other story. I say this since I have been so busy with this story that it has been almost a month since the other one's update. Not only that, the last chapter has a cliff hanger, which I feel guilty about, given the situation.  Enjoy!

The plane ride wasn't that exciting. You daydreamed while looking out the window the whole time. When you landed, you had some major jetlag. I'm talking about the you-can't-keep-your-head-up-jetlag. "We're here." Mark said pleasantly. He then looked over to you and saw how tired you were. "You ok?" you heard him say. "Oh, yeah. I think I'm a little jetlagged." you mumble trying to keep your eyes open. In the next moment, you heard Mark's voice, "Hey wade, could you please help me carry some of y/n things, please?" You managed to look up at the two men. "No problem. Just tell me what to take." Confused, you quietly ask, "Uh, what are you two planning?" Soon after, Mark put one of your arms around his shoulder and helped you up. "Um, thanks Mark," you say about to take your arm off his shoulder. However he held onto it with his hand, firmly. "No offense but I think that you might need my support." If you were not so tired, you might have blushed. Mark helped you off the plane and you both started to walk to the baggage claim. Mark let you go so that you could sit on a bench, not too far away, while he, Wade, and Bob got their belongings. Wow. It's beautiful here. It's very different from where I came from you smiled A new life was just starting for you. However, you sensed a strong, negative vibe coming towards you. You looked up to see two girls approaching you. They didn't have anything completely special about them but you didn't like the way the walked towards you, or how they glared at you. "You there. Stand up." one of them commanded in a harsh tone. You didn't want to be sitting down, just in case they would try something. You stood up and became a little more alert. "Um yes, may I help you?" you say in an innocent voice. "Yes. You can help us by staying away from that man over there," the other one pointed to the baggage area, where Mark stood. "What?" you say outloud, but you thought Oh crap, crazy fan girls alert! The first one stepped closer to you, "You know what we're saying. Don't go near that man. He is the famous Youtuber, known as Markiplier, and we won't have any girl trying to start a relationship with him." You became a little angry. "First off, I am not planning on a relationship, that you might be thinking about, with him. Second, you have absolutely no authority over me," You state loud and clear. The girl gritted her teeth while the other girl came up to you. Before you knew it, she socked you in the jaw. You stumbled backwards as her friend growled, "Don't define us you stupid girl We'll beat you into a pulp." You placed a hand over your jaw. Anger swelled in you gut and in your fists. In a flash, you retaliated by ramming your clenched fist into the girl who punched you's stomach. The impact caused her to slam into her companion and they both fell on the floor. The punched girl spat up a little blood and then fainted, while the other one looked at you, shocked. You stood over them, "I don't take to kindly to anyone who thinks that they can control me, especially strangers. I will leave you alone now but," you picked up the conscious girl by her shirt, "don't you dare try to attack me again." She nodded fearfully and you let go of her carefully. Once done, you walked towards where the men were at. "Y/n, I thought you were resting at the bench over there?" Wade mentioned when he saw you. "I was until these girls decided to mess with me." Mark looked up when he heard you. "What?" he was concerned, "Are you ok.?" You smiled a little bit, "Don't worry. I put them in their place."