Chapter 19: Help

A/n I bet by now, you might be a little tired of me speaking before the story. Sorry about that. Also, sorry about this chapter being late and little short. I was busy with "Summer activities" and the fact that I had to tweek my story a lot from my origanal plans. Oh well. I hope you still enjoy this chapter.

P.S. You would not believe how honored I am that you chose my story to read. After all, this is a big site and this is my first story. With that said, Have A Great Day/Summer!!

"LET ME DOWN!!" you yell as you try and struggle out of c/n grasp. "Y/n!!" f/n panicked. She had a look of terror on her face. "Shut up." C/n said as she back slapped f/n in clear in the face. She yelped as she fell, a little bit of blood running down her nose. You gasp and then sink your fingernails into the hands that held you. A sharp yell spat out of your cousin's lips. "HOW DARE YOU!" She threw you against a brick building. "Ahh!" you screamed as the rough wall scrapes your back side of your body. You might be a strong, independent woman but c/n could overpower you. You were dazzled by the force of her throw and could not see clearly. You could tell that you were slumped on the ground and your clothes were wet with something thick. You saw f/n scramble to get to you before she was kicked by c/n. "Stay away from her," c/n said as she picked up f/n by her hair. "I need to return her to her loving family. My granddad's orders." What? you think What does she mean by that? You managed to stand up, realizing that you were bleeding on the back of your head and your back. "Of course," c/n said smugly, "You won't go anywhere without a fight."  You glared at her. You didn't want to go back and live with your family. Now you looked at f/n. It was clear that as you were trying to stand up that c/n slammed f/n's head into the ground, knocking her out. You became angry. "That's it" you whisper. With all of your strength, you charged at c/n. Your goal was to slam your fist into her nose. However, she quickly dodged it, grabbed your arm and pinned behind your back. You shrieked at the pain as you heard her chuckle. "Oh y/n. Did you forget that I fight better then you," you heard her say evilly and could tell that she was grinning. "Why don't you try yelling. Oh, thats right. No one's  around." You growled and attempted to back kick her. By her body's reaction, you could tell you hit her ground, hard. Her release on your arm was painful but you were happy to be free. Without thinking, you started to ran in the open to try and grab someone's attention. Seconds later, you felt something ram into you, knocking you to the ground. C/n immediately pinned you down and started choking you. "You need to relax a little bit," she said as she struggled to keep you down. "Don't worry. When you wake, you will be at home. The loss of all that blood made you weak and you felt your conscious slip. You heard someone, not too far away from you scream but you could not decider the person, the voice or the words. You blacked out with fear of going back to your "family".