Chapter 14: Moments From Mark's P.O.V.

[Before the panel]

"Hang on, Bob. I need to take a break" all of this preparation was exhausting. I'm glad that I was allowed to do this here but I'm not used to doing things like putting together my own panel. I step out into the quiet hallway to think. There are a lot of fans in this city, I chuckled. I'm grateful that I can be just myself and yet, help millions of people. *fast footsteps approach* "Hey!!" A girl ran past me. I wonder what's her deal. Maybe she came to see me. It would've been a little funny if she ended up running into me. "OOF!" *Falls to the floor* What was that?! "Sorry about that!" I see a figure run towards the auditorium. I stand up and dusted myself off. Ow, I hope no one else is running here. I better finish getting ready.

~ Large Time skip~

[Mark's car]Y/n, what a beautiful name. It represents a strong independent woman, who don't need no man. She might be strong but I did not think that she would want to walk in the rain. And now, she's asleep in my car. He house is not too far from here. I wonder why she fell asleep. I feel awkward at this situation. A fan who I met, not too long ago, is sleeping in my car. I don't say this in a bad way. I'm just confused. Oh silly Markimoo. She is obviously sick. I looked at her in the rearview mirror. She looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake her up. Then again, it would be even more awkward if I had to carry her into her house. I'll just see what happens.

~Small time skip~

I stand at y/n door with my supplies to stay the night. Her friend, f/n, called me and asked me to look after her. Normally, I might have not agreed but, I had this strange feeling thats is telling me to protect her, especially when I found out that she lived alone. That kind of rubbed me the wrong way since she is still a teenager. *Door opens* "Oh, hi Mark!Thanks for coming!" f/n said at the door. I chuckle. "Thanks.Where should I place my things?" "Oh, over here" She pointed to a table. I placed my belonging carefully on the table. "So ah, can you show me around this place?" I didn't want to disturb y/n, since I was told she was sleeping, and I did not want to feel lost. "Ok, follow me!" she chimed in the way a lot of fan girls would do, making her sound cute. This was a small house and she just pointed out the rooms in the hallway from the living room. "Thats all" she said as she finished. "I better leave now. I'll be back tomorrow." She got her stuff ready and left. Now what am I going to do? I ponder. I think I'll just waste time on my phone.

~Bedtime Time Skip~

I sang a lullaby that I learned not to long ago for y/n to help her sleep. I knew that she was tired from her sickness and it might have been hard for her to fall asleep on her own. I also had recorded it so I might be able to cause some of the other fangirls to swoon. When I finished, I got up and was about to leave. I decided to look back at her before I closed the door. That was when I saw a single tear on her cheek. Maybe she knows that song too. I hoped it was a tear of happiness as I closed the door. I wouldn't want to cause anyone to cry, especially her.

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this chapter. I had to change it from my original idea since I did not really like the way the outcome was. In other words, I wrote this off the top of my head. Anyway, I hope you have a nice day!