Chapter 20: Get Away From Her!

A/n Ok, I'm trying something new here. This chapter is going to be from Mark's perspective. However, it will be told as if it was from your perspective but you are Mark. I'm not good with words but you will see what I mean when you read this chapter.

   Even though y/n didn't want me to come with her to the store, I still need to get my manly supplies you think. Besides I leave tomorrow. You enter your car and head for the store. This was such a nice place too. I should come back and visit later on. You drive by the street, close to a store, and see a girl run in the street, a far distance between you, from your rearview mirror. Her movement seemed wobbly and panicked. What the heck?! you think as you immediately park your car and step out to investigate. Is she ok? Maybe I can help her out you think as you run towards her direction. One moment later, a woman pinned her to the ground . You stopped for one moment That was when you realise who the girl who you saw running. Y/n, bloody, trembling, and now being choked. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" you scream without thinking as you charged at the woman attacking. You saw her look up, just in time for you to slam your fist into her face. You would hit girls without a purpose but she was  causing harm, you needed to act fast. Your blow knocked a tooth out of her and she stumbled back, jarred. "Y/n!" you say as you gently scooped her up in her arms. You felt her cold blood on the back of her head. "Mark." you heard a weak voice come from behind you. You turn to see f/n trying to stand up. "F/n, what happened?" you carefully hold onto y/n as you approached her wounded friend. She began crying, "Get y/n to the hospital right away and don't let anyone but the doctors see her" She can hardly stand but she wants me just to help out y/n first. What will happen to her? you think. It was very noble of her to do this but the attacker was still around. You suddenly heard a voice, "Didn't your Mom ever tell you not to hit girls?" you turn to see that woman charging at you you swiftly dodge and carefully set y/n to the side. "My mom told me to do what is right. And if that means fighting a b***  to protect someone, I will do so." You say in a annoyed tone as you punched her in her stomach. She doubled over in pain and you elbowed the back of her head, knocking her out instantly. When she didn't respond, you carefully picked up y/n. "F/n, put your arm over my shoulder. I don't want you to be around this woman." you say facing f/n. She knew that she had to hurry to make sure y/n was ok. You carried y/n bridal style while supporting some of f/n weight until you got in the car. You made sure that y/n was ok in the back before you got in the drivers seat. F/n got in shotgun. "Ok where is the hospital?" you ask, in a little rush. F/n gave you directions and you drove off, fast enough to show urgency but slow enough to not jar y/n.