Chapter 27: Mark's House

IT'S MARK'S BIRTHDAY!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK AND ANYONE ELSE THAT IS SHARING THE SAME BIRTHDAY!!!!!

When you arrived at Mark's house, you were amazed. It looked extremely clean and it had this awesome cologne. You literally stopped in the doorway and inhaled its wonderful fragrance. "Just put your stuff anywhere. I'll take care of it soon," Mark said as he put his stuff on the couch. Not wanting to take up any space, you decided to create a small, organised pile near the door. "When I said put it anywhere, I didn't mean for you to do that, exactly," Mark chuckled. "I just wanted to put this here until I know where my room is," you reply. He shrugged his shoulders and entered into the kitchen. He came out your favorite ice cream treat. "I don't know what kind of ice cream you like but this is the quickest think that I can fix for you to eat," he said. You gave a big smile. "AH! I love this ice cream!" Mark smiled as he handed you the bowl and spoon. You had to force yourself not to eat it too fast so you could savor the flavor but to also prevent brain freeze. "Ok, I'll put you things in your room while you eat." you heard Mark grunt a tiny bit as he picked up the suitcase that you had pulled with you. You watched him take your things to a room as you joyfully ate. Woah, it should be a crime to see those muscles your fan girl side chimed in. You mentally swatted her away so you wouldn't end up blushing. Too late. Oh no, don't notice Mark! Don't notice! He was walking away with a box, giving you time to cool down. You sigh and shoved another spoonful of cool heaven into your mouth. "Ok, that's everything," Mark said coming out of the room, "I didn't put anything away. Are you done with your bowl yet?" You nodded and handed him the bowl. "I'll put everything away now," you said nervously, still recovering from the blush and you walked to your room. It was was beautiful. It had a nice queen bed, a lamp with a blue lamp shade, a personal bathroom, and a desk for a computer. "Alright, let's get started," you say to yourself as you begin to unpack. It took you about twenty minutes to get everything perfect and now, you were very tired. You sat on the bed and looked around the room, feeling proud of your work. You then decided to take a nap and then a shower. You climbed under your covers and fell asleep.