Chapter 28: Shower Time

Bonus chapter in celebration of Mark's Birthday! Enjoy!

Once you awoke, you gathered some supplies that you need for a shower. You decided to take one in your private bathroom so the normal one would be open for Mark, just in case he didn't have one in his room. You stepped into the shower and started the water. Since it felt cold at first, you stepped back and waited for it to warm up. When it did, you soaked your hair, stepped back again and lathered it with shampoo. While going through your hair, you took your time to think. Showers for you were a time of relaxation, a place where you can think about anything and not be interrupted. Your nap was only ten minutes long and you didn't have any dreams. So, you just wanted to stand there, with water sprinkling on your back, thinking random thoughts. However, when you started to rinse your hair and then apply some conditioner in it, one certain thought sprung to mind. Is everyone ok, back at y/c? You had not thought of this at all today, which made you fear the thought more. The incident did just occur yesterday and you were still shaken up. That one thought branched into many more. Does c/n know where f/n is? What is Mom doing? Will she avoid f/n, just to make sure that she's safe? You tried to calm down but one big question would not leave: Will they try to find me? You wanted to get out of the shower so you could stop thinking about this. You hurriedly cleaned everything else, rinsed, then dried off.Once you were dry, you put on a new pair of clothes and cleaned up the bathroom. Maybe, if I watch some Youtube, I can calm down some more you hopefully thought. Mark had also gone to take a shower but before you took yours, he got your computer to run on his internet. You logged on, signed into Youtube, and browsed at what to watch. Then, you froze, for you saw a video with you in the thumbnail titled "New friend comes with us in California" by Lordminion777.