Chapter 32: Cuddles and Messages

Ok, this chapter is short but I hope you enjoy it non the less.

Your heart melt as you saw Chica jumping for joy at the sight of Mark. She was pulling with all her might against the leash that the cute man assisting you two held. Mark squatted down with his arms outstretched for her embrace. "Hey girl!" he said in his baby voice as Chica started covering his face with puppy kisses. You thought you were just going to die right then and there from cuteness overload. You covered your smile with both of your hands and let out a small squee. This noise drew Chica's attention towards you. She examined you, got out of Mark's strong arms and, somehow, managed to knock you down with a hug. "Ekk!" was all you could say before you hit the floor. You felt her kisses cover your face and you could not help but laugh. "Hey, you little traitor!" Mark said playfully as he received her leash from the man. He gently picked her up from off you and you managed to wipe some slobber away from your eyes. When you opened your now dry eyes, you see Mark's hand outstretched near you. You gladly accepted it and he helped you up. Chica was still wagging her tail as she stood beside Mark, like a loyal dog. "Alright," the man started, "Since you already payed for your dog's stay in advance, you can leave anytime you want." Mark smiled at the man as he shook his hand. "Thank you for your help," he said warmly. Chica, being adorable as she is, barked her thank you. You smiled again at her cuteness. Then, the three of you walked out to the car.

~After the car ride~

You could see that Chica was extremely excited to be back home. Mark struggled to to hold on to her leash. You giggled at the sight of a muscular man not being able to comfortably control his dog. He looked at you and said, "You laugh now but wait until you help me walk her." You stopped giggling but your smile remained. You let Mark and Chica into the house while you checked your phone to see if you missed any calls while you were gone. There was one missed call. Hmm, you thought, with everything that happened today, I'm not surprised I didn't pay attention to my phone. You also saw that the current time was 2:30 pm. Wow, time went fast, you think as you check the message. It was from f/n. Your stomach felt cold as you played the message. ~f/n whispering~ Um, y/n? Please, don't freak out too much but.... I think I'm being followed... I don't know by who exactly but.. ~silence~ Wait...... No, it can't be ~silence~ ~sharp inhale~ how did she find me so quickly? ~pause~ Oh my goodness. Y/n, don't call me back. She might be trying to reach you through me. ~sudden gasp~ I think she knows i'm talking to you! Remember don't call me back!~end of voicemail~ You froze, for you had a feeling of who f/n was talking about. C/n.