Chapter 24: The Rest of the Day

Y/N Hey Guys, sorry for the delay. I wasted my time on Youtube and I had a busy week and couldn't type out a chapter. So, I quickly typed out this one at around 5:33 Pm from the top of my head. I hope you enjoy and I hope that I will Have a chapter earlier then this tomorrow.Thank you for your patience.

You stayed at the hospital for a few hours. It turns out that you only had a few minor, yet painful, scrapes and you soon were feeling well enough to go home. Mark had, at one point, gone to your house to get some important things like your clothes, computer, bathroom needs, etc, for your travel. The plan was that he would pack your things after he dropped you off at his hotel room. Neither of you wanted to take a chance about going home and having c/n find you. So now , you waited in your hospital room until Mark came to pick you up. This didn't bother you because you started to watch his short and entertaining video, Raspy Hill on your phone. Just as he was starting to run from the mannequins, a nurse came in. " Miss l/n, your friend's here." "Ok" you say with a smile, yet in your mind, you thought Shut Up Nurse! I'm Trying to watch some Darkiplier! You paused to video and walked with her to the exit. She noticed that you were walking funny, probably because you were a little bit paranoid. "Don't worry sweetie" she started. You looked at her. "What?" you say. "Noone is going to mess with you as long as you have a strong, muscular man like the one out there," She winked at you. You blushed. Well, this is awkward you think, for you and Mark had only met not too long ago. "Yeah, ok." you say, trying to calm yourself a little bit. Outside, the nurse followed you to make sure that you were safely secure in the car. However she didn't need to. Just before you could touch the door, Mark came and opened it for you. "Thanks Mark." you softly say. When you were in and he closed the door, you saw the nurse smile. It was the kind of smile that a person might give off when they see an adorable couple together. Your blushed returned as she went back inside. Ok, calm down quick before Mark gets back in! you mentally yell at yourself. You rub the heat from your face just in time for Mark to come in. You sigh with relief. "Ready to go to my temporary bachelor pad?" He joked. You smile, "Sure." and you drove off. 

~Time Eskipe~

 In Mark's room, you crashed onto his bed. He just dropped you off and left to pack some more. You were exhausted. You wanted to fall asleep so that you could wake up bright and early for tomorrow's flight. Though f/n still had school, she had insisted that she was there to see you off, since you didn't know how long that you would be gone for. That's so sweet of her you thought as you sat up. You hadn't really eaten today so you went to the tiny refrigerator. Wait, you think, If I eat something from here, it might cost a lot more money for Mark. You closed it's door and sat in a chair in the living room. Your stomach growled and your throat hurt with hunger, but you tried to ignore it. You turned on the tv to see, or have it seem to have, only food commercials and food related themes. You hunger intensified after about 30 minutes of tv. That was when you heard a knock on the door and a males voice call, "Room service!" The door opened and there was a man coming in with a table with a tray of one of your favorite meals. "Miss l/n?" he asked you nodded and had your eyes fixated on the food. "Mr. Fischbach called us and asked if we could prepare a dinner for you." You got up from the cotch. "Oh thank you sir!" you say with a big smile, "Do I need to sign anything?" "No you don not. Enjoy!" And with that, he left. Trying to remain calm and dignified, you slowly, but hungrily ate your food. After it was finished, you decided to go to bed. You did your nightly routine and decided to sleep on the couch. However, before you slept, you cover all the windows and locked the door. Then, you fell asleep.