Chapter 11: Dr. Markimoo

A/n Ok it's 4/26/15 today and Mark is doing a live stream at 9:00am pst 12:00 pm est. Just wanted to let you know if you did not know. Also, if you're having trouble getting there, go to one of marks videos, read the discription, and hit the link for live streams. I hope I helped someone out today or in the future! Ok here's the chapter.

You felt lightheaded with the mix anger, embarrassment, and excitement overflowing you now. "Oh, morning y/n. How did you sleep last night?" Mark asked. When he asked this, he looked like a sleepy angel with messed up hair. You tried not to squeal. Why did he look so cute all of the sudden? you thought and blushed. "Um, v-very well, thank you." you managed to let out, disguising your nervousness. You quickly ran into the bathroom, locked the door and splashed water in your face. Wake Up! Wake Up! you slapped your face, still thinking that this might be a dream, since you were sick. After this you quietly unlocked the door and peeked out. Mark was still there. "Ek!" you accidentally let out, alerting him. He turned to you with a smile. "You done yet?" "Uh, quick question and, please don't take this the wrong way," you paused to see if he was paying attention. He stepped closer to you, making you feel even more nervous. "Did you spend the night here?" He nodded. OH MY GOODNESS!! your fan girl side screamed as you blushed. "W-why would you-" f/n cut you short. "You said that you didn't want me to look after you but you didn't say anything about Mark!" you looked at her, trying not to make eye contact with Mark. "He has his own life. I'm just a fan!" you were afraid to hurt his feelings but you wanted to get that point across. "You're not just a fan anymore!" He said pleasantly, shocking you. "I'll take care of you while you're sick." Your heart pounded. "Uh, no thank you, I believe-" "Don't try to talk me out of it. F/n told me how you live alone. To be honest, young girls like you shouldn't live alone this early in life." Mark stated seriously. "You two get along. I'll be heading out." f/n pronounced as she left. "So, what do you want for breakfast?" You turned towards him[this whole time, you were hiding behind your bathroom door.] "Maybe some soup?" you manage to say. "On it"

~time elapse~

You ate your soup while watching your favorite anime on your phone. After you finished, you noticed that Mark was not around. You decided to check your small apartment. When you walked down the hallway, you blushed at what you saw.