Chapter 5: Meeting Mark

OH NO SHE DID NOT! your mind screamed in your head. You felt all eyes pulsing on you. It was like being a mouse in an alleyway full of cats.The cameras pointed towards you. You wanted to hide under your chair. Your blush became deeper shade. “Oh really?” you heard Mark say. He then got up from his chair and started walking towards the back, where you were sitting.Oh dear God, why would f/n do this?!?! You wanted to run now, run and hide. Not only did you run into your hero, you most likely had enraged all of his fan girls watching. You knew how dangerous a fangirl could become. When he finally came up to your seat, you couldn’t look away. You feared that breaking eye contact would trigger the fan girls to attack. “Humm,” Mark said, looking directly at you. “I didn’t see the person who ran into me. She did say though. While I’m here, could you please tell me your name?” Your heart was beating in your throat. Markiplier was asking you for your name. “Uhh…” You started, not looking away from his face. It concerned you  because it was emotionless. “Y/n is my name” You said it loud enough for him to hear you. “Y/n..” he paused, making you feel uneasy. What’s he going to say next? “I have to admit,” he continued, “You’re pretty strong to knocked over a guy like me.” he chuckled. The audience was filled with many replies but it was hard to identify what they were saying. “I-I didn’t mean t-to run into y-you. I-I’m sorry.” You stuttered, trying to hold back tears. “Aww, don’t worry about it. How could I stay mad at such a beautiful, young lady?” Mark smiled warmly. Beautiful young lady? Your blush burned through your cheeks. “Hey Mark! Why don’t you bring her up here for the rest of the panel?” Bob asked. “Humm,” Mark pondered the idea. “Not a bad idea. Would you like to come up there with me, y/n?” WHAT!?!? “Uh, I-I don’t want t-to cause anymore trouble for you.” You could have sworn that a tear had escaped. “Nonsense! come on up” Bob had said. “Just don’t run into Mark again!” Wade joked. “SHUDDUP WADE!” Mark hollered back to the front of the panel. This caused you to laugh and relieve some of your stress. “What do you say” Mark asked again. “Uh… Ok” you agreed, and your smile started to return to your face. Mark let you out of the row and you started moving towards the stage. You started to twitch a little bit since everyone was watching you. When you finally got to the table, there were only three chairs. “You can sit in mine,” Mark suggested, “I can stand” “Oh. Uh, thank you.” As you sat down, Mark said Give her a round of applause for being so brave!” The whole place was cheering  and whooping. Woah. This turned out better than I expected.The rest of the panel continued and you became very comfortable. When the panel ended, you were about to return to f/n when Mark asked, “Hey y/n, want to sit with us at the signing?”