Chapter 3: Inside the school

When you arrived outside the school, there was a huge crowd of fans waiting outside. This gave f/n a reason to freak out. “OMGOMGOMG!!!” she squealed as she literally jumped up and down, tears of joy leaking from her tightly, closed eyes. “Clam down for  second, f/n.” You played your hand on her shoulder. She eventually stopped jumping. “We need to find a way in.” You knew that waiting in a line was going to be very crowed. Not to mention that f/n had a hard time already with patience and the fact that Markiplier was the source of the crowd, would make it impossible. “how about the back door?” “We’re sneaking in?!” her eyes grew big. “I mean, all the other students attending are already inside. I’m sure they’ll lets us in if we show our IDs.” You said this as if it were part of an elaborate plan. You both got out your IDs from your purses, you taking your time and f/n rummaging, and then started to walk towards the back of the school. “Now, please be quiet. We don’t want to draw attention to ourselves due to the fact that crazy fan girls might do whatever they can to get what they want,” you said casually. “If thats true, then are we crazy fan girls, trying to get inside?” f/n chuckled “I guess we are. But not too crazy,” you smiled. When you reached the back door, a staff member seemed a little confused at the sight of you both. Almost at the same time, you both showed him your IDs. “Where were you two girls?” he asked after approving your request to enter. Since you were really shy around adults, f/n replied, “ We didn’t want to freak anyone out for being early. So were hung out at the mall and lost track of time.”She smiled at you. “Well, ok, go on to the auditorium. The other students are waiting. But I would hurry if I were you.” He then also added “I won’t tell anyone if you run. The fans out there are probably going to run as well.” “Thanks Mr.!” your friend couldn’t really contain her excitement any more.At least running might tire her out a little bit, you thought. “Hey, y/n, lets race.” A surprise look appeared on your face. You didn’t run very much and prefered to take things slow. However, you did just receive permission to run from an adult in your school and this maybe the only time that you could run on the inside of a building. Why not? “You’re on” a determined smile formed on your face. “3..2..1…….GO!!!” You dashed of, right next to f/n.It had been a long time since you last ran. Running in the hall was actually fun. You felt your heart pumping faster. I’m running to see Mark was the only thought in your head. F/n easily turned the corner. You slide a little bit, causing you to fall behind in the race. An adrenaline rush coursed through your body as you picked the extra effort to try and take the lead. You were determined to win. You just had to win. You were so focused on winning that you didn’t notice the figure that walked in front of you. You ran full force into them, both of you tumbling to the ground. You grunted as you stumbled to get up. You yelled, “SORRY ABOUT THAT!” as you continued to run to the auditorium. When you arrived, f/m was already there, staring at you in surprise. “What?” you panted, “I don’t run often.” There was only about two seconds of silence as you caught your breath. “Yeah, but you justs knocked down Mark!!”