Chapter 30: Cookies

Not wanting to hear Mark scream, you swiftly headed into the kitchen. Your stomach growled and you realised, you hadn't eaten yet. You checked the fridge to see what Mark had to eat. Not much appealed to you. You checked the cabinets and, to your surprise, found homemade cookies!(They are like your drug) You grabbed them and wolfed one down. You were about to grab another when you felt how dry your throat was. This will be so much better with milk! you happily thought. You temporarily set your cookies on the counter, so your hands were free to pour you some milk. With a cup of the frosty liquid and your noms noms, you went into the dining room to eat. When you sat down, you thought about how normal people might say that this was not a breakfast, due to the lack of nutrients. Ehh, normal people are boring you think as you wolfed down another cookie, followed by the chugging of milk. A few seconds later, you stopped eating to realise that you were not acting polite. Not only in the way you ate right now, but also because you didn't know why Mark had these cookies. They could have been for someone else.You took a small sip of milk to wash away the rest of the cookies that lingered in your mouth. Then, you put up the remaining cookies where you got them and put your milk in the fridge for later. Silence was in the house. Is Mark done with his call? you think curiously. You made your way back to Mark's room. He looked relieved as he sat near his computer. He apparently sensed your presence, and turned toward you. "I told wade to censor your face and name in his video" he smiled. A small wave a of relief rushed over you.Then, you remembered the cookies. " Uh, Mark? What were the cookies in your cabinet for?" you asked nonchalantly. Mark ran his fingers through his fluffy hair, as if trying to recollect something.Then he smiled and answered "Oh yeah! That's right. I made them for Momiplier since I will be visiting Cincinnati soon." You froze. Oh dear goodness.... I made a terrible mistake... "So, why'd you ask?" he pleasantly smiled. "Uh..uh" you tried to start as you scratched the back of your head. "You ate them, didn't you?" Mark said blatantly. You jumped a tiny bit. He stood up chuckling. "It's alright. I was afraid that the were going to become stale if they were not eaten soon anyway. However, it looks like we're going to have to make some more cookies later," He said walking out the door. You exhaled deeply and followed him into the living room. He seemed to be getting ready to leave. "What are you doing?" you ask as Mark got his car keys. He looked up at you with an adorable smile. " I have to get my little poopy puppy! Wanna come?"