Chapter 10: You Are Sick

A/N Hello! I just have something quick to say. First, thank you for choosing to read my story. Second, I pre-type my chapters and I have not been able to pre-type a lot of them due to some school work. I will post today and tomorrow but please don't be surprised if I don't post two chapters next week. Bye for now! :)

You slept for about 10 minutes before you heard  a knock on the door. Tiredly, you got up to answer it. F/n was standing there. "Y/n! Oh my goodness you're ok!" she quickly embraced you. "What do you mean?" you asked as you rubbed your eyes. "I mean, you were late for the bus and we're experencing bad weather here!" she looked down at your hoodie, which you didn't take off, and saw that it was still a little damp. "Oh no. Don't tell me that you walked home!" she started to panic. "No, no, f/n. I didn't walk home. Mark gave me a ride." Her eyes widened and she practically knocked you over another hug. "That's amazing y/n! Lucky you, lucky you! Tell me everything that happened please!" you gently removed her arms. When you weren't feeling well, you didn't like to be touched. "Hum, let me think for a second." you started thinking. " Oh my goodness. I feel asleep in his car!" "AHH! That's so adorable!!!" she held your hands as she jumped up and down with excitement. Since your hands were occupied, you sneezed into your arm. "Oh y/n," she stopped jumping. "You don't look so good. You look like you're coming down with something." Sniffling, you answered " I believe you're right. I'm going to take a nap." your stomach growled. "Not before I make you some soup!" with that, she left for the kitchen and started preparing your favorite soup. "Thanks, f/n, for doing this but I can take care of this. You should go home." you didn't want your best friend to be sick. "No way, friende. I will take care of you ." "No, f/n, please. I don't want you to take care of me now." she gently put the halfway opened can of soup down."Fine y/n. But I will not let you stay here by yourself." you sighed "I'll be in my room, taking a nap now." Yet again, you rubbed your eyes as you walked to your room. You climbed into bed and got your phone out, which you set an alarm to wake you up in the morning, since you had nothing else to do for the rest of the day. After you placed it on a set of drawers next to your bed, you wrapped yourself in your soft, fluffy blankets and fell asleep. When you woke up, it was Saturday morning. What had awaken you was the sound of a conversation. Why didn't f/n leave? I know she is my best friend,but she said she would leave? At least it's Saturday so I won't have to worry about school you though as you reached over to check the time, only to find you phone missing. You got up slowly and tried to see if it had fallen. It had not. "Maybe f/n has it with her." you rubbed the sleep from your eyes. "But why would she do that? She has a phone of her own." You started to head into the living room. Your eyes were sensitive to the light. After they adjusted, you found f/n sitting on the couch with a grin on her face. "Good morning, sleeping beauty!" she beamed. "F/n, I told you that I didn't want you to take care of me. Did you spend the night?" "No, I just came here early this morning." she said innocently. Good, she left me alone you thought. You heard some movement in the bathroom. "Oh, did you call Mom so she could watch me today?" No matter how old you got, you could always allow your mom to take care of you when you're sick. "Not exactly," she said with a guilty look on her face. You didn't register it though, since you were sick and didn't think clearly. That is, until you heard the bathroom door open and Mark walking out, in his pajamas. Your eyes widened when you saw him. They then shifted back and forth between Marks body and f/n grin. You finally put it together: Markiplier spent the night at my house!!!