Chapter 5; Hangovers

"Come on." Tony shouted as they were all trying to stuff a ping pong table in his car.

"Oh, you pussies, my grandmother can push better than you can! And she's dead!"

"Tony! Shut up!" Scott glared as they were helping but the billionaire wasn't making it any better with his comments.

Tony flipped him off, "come on, I wanna get some paints as well."

"Why?" Rhodey made a face.

"Cause, I wan a make another Tony original for my dumbass art teacher." Tony chuckled as he was still trying to move the table.

"I'm gonna put some chocolate ice cream on it so he thinks it's shit." He laughed at his idea.

"Guys! Can you help?" He groaned as he gave them all looks, "what are you staring at me for?"

"Uh, Tones." Bruce nudged.

"It's nothing, Brucie, it's just a harmless joke." Tony waved off.

"No, Tony." Scott gulped.

"I know he's an asshat but I'm sure he can take a joke." Tony rolled his eyes as he gave his friends looks.

"Tony." Rhodey poked him.

"Will you dipshits help me with this, I gotta go get the paint!" Tony glared.

"Tony!" They shouted and stopped holding the table.

"Hey!" Tony yelped when all the weight was in his hands and he slipped.

He picked it up with a groan, then suddenly realized it wasn't that heavy and smirked, "guys, I'm a superhero!"

"Tony, seriously, shut up." Scott kicked him.

"Ow, what's your damage, Scottie?" Tony glared as he clutched his ankle immediately.

"Look, guys, I have this under control. I'm not taking advantage of anything, Brucie, it's a joke to an asshole of a teacher." He shrugged, then brushed his hands with a smirk and leaned against the table.

"Tony... you're dead." Rhodey muttered as they all shifted in their spot.

"What?" Tony furrowed his brows.

"How am I-wait... who's holding this?" He pondered as he just realized he wasn't holding the pingpong table.

He looked at a shadow and saw it was bigger than he remembered and made a face of confusion.

"Oh... no." He muttered when he realized just who it was.

He turned around with a heavy sigh just to come face-to-face with his art professor while the man's friends were laughing behind him.

"An asshat who can take a joke; An asshole of a teacher; And suddenly a superhero?" Rogers scoffed as he gave the teen a look.

"Uh... see? Joke." Tony smiled at him with a laugh and the blonde put the ping pong table in the car then gave him a look.

"Scatter!" Tony shouted and all of them bolted away in different directions to leave the scene of the crime.

The other three cracked up while Steve looked around, then scoffed at the teens response and faced his friends.

"Okay, seriously, I like him." Nat laughed as they were hanging out together.

"He's funny." Thor smirked as they stood around the car and waited together.

"Okay, dude, seriously, get away from my car." Tony deadpanned as he eyed the four carefully.

"Dude?" Rogers scoffed as he gave him a look.