Chapter 47; The Birth of Bots

"You promised!"

"I know, but love, technically, technically, I was tryin' to stop it." Steve emphasized.

Tony gave him a look and crossed his arms as the man shifted from the stare.

"I love you." Steve smiled sweetly at him.

"You, mister, are sleeping on the couch." Tony huffed as he stormed to the room, threw a pillow and blanket at him, then shut the door.

"Great." Steve muttered as he tossed the items on the couch and sat down to take off his shoes.

"Good night." Tony grumbled as he walked out to give him a kiss.

"Oh, come on. Please, love. Please? I'm sorry." Steve whined and held his hips when he saw the teen only wearing a thong.

"Hmm," Tony hummed softly as the man was kissing his neck.

"No." He waved, then walked back to the room and locked the door.

Steve groaned, then flopped on the couch with a heavy sigh and got ready for bed.

////////////////////////////////////////////

"Oh, come on, sweetheart. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Thor whined as he followed after his boyfriend like a lost puppy.

"No. You promised and you broke it." Bruce glared as he bent over to get a pan out from underneath the sink that he didn't even need.

"Oh, but look at you, sweetheart." Thor reasoned and gestured to the thong the teen was wearing.

"No."

"Just a kiss?"

"No."

"One touch?"

"No."

"One squeeze?"

"No."

"Why can't I touch you?" Thor whined.

"You broke a promise. Now you deal with the consequences." Bruce hummed as he purposefully bent back down to put the pot away, and walked to the room.

"I love you." Thor smiled.

"Hmm, sweet, but no." Bruce shook his head softly.

"And you, mister, are sleeping on the couch." He nudged and tossed him a pillow.

"I'm sorry." Thor whined.

"Good night, thunder."

Bruce peeked his head out to kiss him, then shut the door again and got ready for bed.

"Damn you, Barnes. Damn you straight to hell." Thor cursed as he threw the pillow on the couch and grabbed the blanket off the back.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

"You are amazin', doll. Ya know that?" Bucky moaned against his lips as the man was tugging down his pants.

"Hmm." Alex nodded as he shoved the soldier on the bed then took off his clothes and crawled over him.

"You are-fuck-you are perfect." Bucky cursed as the man got atop of him.

He held his sides and kissed him, then furrowed his brows when the man laid atop of him.

"Good night." Alex hummed as he nestled into him and closed his eyes.

"No, wait, doll... move." Bucky nudged.

"Hmm, no."

"Seri-doll, please?" Bucky whined.

"No fighting." Alex sat up and gave him a look.