Chapter 45; We're dating right?... Right?

"Hey. Where's Stevie?" Tony frowned as he looked around the shop for his boyfriend.

"Stevie?"

He walked further into the garage, then saw one of the soldier's and waved him over.

"Oh, hey doll. What's up?" Bucky panted and walked over as he wiped his head with a towel.

"Where's Stevie, Bucky?"

"Oh, he's helpin' me fix the car. I'll go get him."

"Yo, Buck! I think it's the engine. It keeps makin' a sound, so we need to get a new one."

"Okay." Bucky nodded.

"Hey, punk, Tony's here for ya."

"Oh!"

Steve got up from the creeper seat, then grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off as he walked over to the two.

"Hey, love."

"Hmm." Tony looked at him in a daze as he saw the man wearing a jumpsuit mechanics wear and sweating.

"Uh... love? What's wrong?" Steve scoffed and waved a hand in his face.

"You broke him." Bucky laughed.

"Oh, uh, I also fixed the truck. I changed one of the tires, then had to look under because somethin' was wrong." Steve explained.

"The air conditioning wasn't workin' so I fixed that too."

"Oh, thanks." Bucky hummed.

"See? Told ya you know cars." He smirked and nudged the man gently.

"I never said I didn't." Steve scoffed.

"I have never wanted you more." Tony looked over his boyfriend and purred.

Steve turned to him immediately and gave him a look while Bucky laughed.

"You are speakin' his language." Bucky nudged.

"Mhmm." Tony nodded and grabbed his boyfriend's hand as he tugged him outside.

"Come on."

Steve followed after him blindly, then gasped when he was shoved into the back of the teen's car.

"No, Steven, keep it on." Tony hit him when the man went to take off the jumpsuit then rushed to get out of his clothes.

He tugged part of it open, then got atop the soldier and moaned, "oh, fuck."

He kissed him, then started to move as he touched all over his chest.

"Oh, shit, love."

*********************************************

"Hmm, I am so glad I didn't have Scottie come down with me." Tony moaned against his lips.

"I am so glad I came down."

"I love you." Steve smiled up at him.