Chapter 56; It Started With Axe Throwing

"Holy... what did we do last night?" Thor turned to his boyfriend and groaned from how sore he was.

"Hmm," Bruce giggled, then kissed him and smiled up at him, "something good, I bet."

"I gotta get dressed. I have to go meet up with the guys. We're gonna go axe throwin'." Thor nudged, then got up and started to get dressed.

"Soldiers doing soldier things." Bruce shrugged and the man laughed.

"Thunder?"

"Hmm?"

"What time do you have to meet up with them? What time do you have to go?"

"We're meeting at Bucky's place only because Alex is also going."

"Why?"

"Because he used to go axe throwing with his friends and he made a bet with Clint to see who would hit more targets." Thor shrugged.

"We're all supposed to be there in 2 hours. I got up now because I have to take a shower."

"Can I go with you?"

"Of course," Thor nodded.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? You alright?" He looked at him worriedly.

"I just... last night, for some reason, I had a nightmare. That we broke up and you left me for someone closer to your age, who wasn't still in school, and likes more of the stuff you like. A soldier." Bruce frowned.

"Oh, come on, sweetheart. You know I love you." Thor soothed.

"I like how different we are. You like your science stuff, I like theater and drama." He smiled as he kneeled down and got between his legs.

"You're much smarter than any guy I've ever been with."

"Tony's smarter than me, thunder."

"And I said been with. There's a difference." Thor corrected and the teen scoffed.

"If anythin', now you just ruined any other guy for me. I'm gonna know how stupid they are compared to you."

"Stop it, thunder." Bruce waved.

"I love you, sweetheart."

"Wanna take a bath?"

"I thought you don't like baths." Bruce furrowed his brows.

"I have my reasons to like baths."

"Let's take a bath." Thor nudged.

"Okay."

"Good, I wanna hold you."

Bruce hugged him tightly as the man walked them to the bathroom and got it ready.

*********************************************

"Tony, you're going?" Bruce gaped.

"He's only watchin." Steve scoffed.

"Mhmm." Tony nodded and licked his lips dramatically.

"Come on, you can come too." Thor nudged and tugged his boyfriend along with him.

"Okay." Bruce scoffed.

"I thought Bucky and Alex were coming."

"They went with Clint and Sam."

"Alex is getting along really well with those two. Bucky better marry him." Steve scoffed.

"Yeah, he really gets along with people. I don't know, maybe he's a people person." Thor pondered as he sat in the front seat while the young genius got in the back to be with his friend.