Chapter 46; Happy New Year's!

"Hmm."

Bucky turned over in the bed, then smiled and admired the man.

He leaned over and kissed his shoulder softly as he pulled him closer to hug him from behind.

"Mhmm, Bucky... what are you doing? That tickles," Alex laughed and shook around in his arms.

"I'm kissin' you." Bucky scoffed.

Alex turned around in the bed, looked at him, and smiled, "good morning, Bucky."

"Good mornin', doll."

Alex kissed him softly, then nestled into the man but whined when his phone went off, "oh, come on. Seriously?"

Bucky laughed as he reached over to check his phone, then put it on the table and waved it off, "it's just Steve."

"Okay, so we can go back to this?" Alex smiled and kissed him again.

"Definitely."

Alex chuckled softly when the man flipped them over, then tangled his fingers in his hair with a soft moan, "you have work?"

"Yeah... but I can go in later." Bucky waved off.

"Good."

"Bucky?"

"Hmm?"

"I have a question."

"Okay. What's up?" Bucky looked at him curiously.

"This is probably stupid. It definitely is." Alex scoffed.

"My friends took me to the mall yesterday,"

"Okay. And?"

"I hang out with women. I am a gay man and we sort of... well... they sort of..."

"What?" Bucky scoffed and nudged him gently.

"They bought me something." Alex shifted.

"What is it?"

"Something... women wear."

"A dress?"

"No."

"Skirt?" Bucky turned to him curiously, then couldn't help but let his eyes wander down.

"No. But good to know you are probably interested in that." Alex pondered, then laughed when the man hit him gently.

"What is it? Tell me." Bucky nudged.

"Okay, now... do not make fun."

"Why would I?"

"Cause... it's embarrassing." Alex groaned.

"It wasn't my idea. It was my friends. They got it. They said it was a surprise." He reasoned as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Where are you goin', doll?"

"I have to... well... I have to put it on."

"Oh." Bucky perked up.

"Promise you won't make fun?"

"I promise." Bucky agreed.

"Again, my friends got them for me. It's stupid. I know it is. It's weird. But it's also weird with how quickly I got used to them." Alex pondered as he checked himself out in the mirror.

"They said you might like it." He defended.

"I didn't know. I just trusted them cause they've dated more people than me. I may like guys, but truthfully, this is like the third relationship I've only ever been in."