Chapter 25; Virginia

"Stevie, hold me." Tony whined when he woke up and the blonde was turned over.

He tugged on his arm for a bit, then hummed and nestled into him with a smile when the man went back to holding him.

"You guys are absolutely adorable. Totally shipped."

"Nat!" Steve shot up and gaped at her.

Tony shrieked and hid under the covers, then peeked his head out and sighed when it was the redhead.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Steve groaned and rubbed his temple.

"Alright, look, I had a thought." Nat started and got under the covers with them.

"What is happening?" Tony whispered.

"Nat, seriously? Must you always be like this with any of us if we're dating someone?" Steve sighed.

"Can it, blondie." Nat hit him.

"Kiss."

"What?" They both made faces at the request.

"I seriously ship you two. It's like... well, fate." Nag shrugged.

"Now kiss. I'm making a scrapbook for your relationship. So, after you guys get married, we can show your kids their parents in the early stages of dating." She explained as she was fixing her camera and wiping the lens clean.

"Nat." Steve groaned, then flopped back on the bed with a defeated whimper.

"I hate you."

Tony chuckled softly and roamed his chest to help soothe him, "oh, come on, it's cute. Besides, when you propose, you better whoo me. I wanna be swept off my feet." He smirked.

Steve looked at him and couldn't suppress the shock on his face as he heard him.

"You... you're not scared of talkin' about that right now?"

"Why would I?" Tony scoffed as he gave him a look.

"Well, we just started dating. I didn't think you would wanna talk about that now." Steve shrugged.

"I don't mind. That's not for a couple more years of us dating anyway." Tony waved off.

"Besides, the first thing that has to happen is we have to move in together."

"When I move in, we are getting a bed that you could tie me to." He informed.

"What?" Steve gaped.

"Nice." Nat nodded and high-fived him.

"Nat, stop that." He hit her as the other two laughed.

"Plus, we need to get a pool. I want a pool." Tony hummed.

"Oh! And I can get a dresser to put my own stuff in rather than shoving it in yours or keeping a bag here." He smiled.

Tony kept rambling about the changes he was going to make when the moves in as Steve knew, at that moment, he most definitely is going to marry him.

From this conversation right now, Steve thinks Tony may just be his soulmate, and he is a firm believer that soulmates do not exist.

Steve sat up, grabbed his chin to make him look at him, then kissed him.

Tony tugged on his hair with a soft moan as Steve pulled him closer but they both stopped and turned to the redhead when they saw flash and heard the camera click.

"Nat!" Steve glared as Tony chuckled softly.

"Oh, come on. That was cute." Nat reasoned.

"See. Look." She showed it to them, then fiddled with the different functions.