Chapter 71; The End

Okay, yes, the book ended, but four more books are coming out as I decided to make this a series.

Thank you for those who stuck by me since the beginning of the book. Thank you, everyone, who has supported my books and my constant random disappearances and spur-of-the-moment decisions.

I really hope I can put into words how much everyone means to me for being so understanding, cooperative, and supportive throughout this whole endeavor; it really has been something.

I still can't believe I reached 100 followers, even after and now that this book is finished; it still amazes me and makes me so happy to have you all here supporting me.

Yes, as promised, and stated before, I have four more books after this one, and I will publish the next one in the series.

Here is an inside look into the next book with some quotes from our favorite group of idiots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you didn't like the cold, then why didn't you say so?"

"I didn't think it was going to be this cold!"

"It's Maine! We might as well be in Canada."

"I am a small and tiny person. What makes you think a small and tiny person would like the cold?"

"We have fires! There are such things as blankets and socks! Would it kill you to wear socks? Ever?"

"I hate it here!"

"Well, you made me hate it here too. Thanks for that."

"I am cold! You are not because you are a super soldier - you're basically a walking furnace!"

"Oh, shut up with that."

"No!"

"Why did you only pack one sweater!"

"I didn't think it was going to be this cold! I already said this!"

"It's in the middle of Winter!"

"Exactly! And do you know what geese do in the middle of winter? They migrate to a warmer climate! You shoulda taken me to Florida."

"I shoulda kept you at home from this attitude."

"Oh, that's it. You're sleeping out in the pull-out couch."

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

________________________________

"Seriously? Look, we're on a cruise. At least pretend like you're having fun. Do you have any idea how much this cost?"

"This cruise only serves alcohol or water. I am legally not allowed to drink. How do you think this is going?"

"Then drink the damn water!"

"I don't like water!"

"Oh, my God, you are infuriating!"

"And you're a jackass. We're both even."

"I'm sleepin' on the cot."

"I was gonna suggest the lifeboat."

"That's it. I'm not takin' you on a romantic vacation anymore!"

"Good! Because with your keen judgement, if we went on another one, we'll be going to a museum!"

"That was one time I offered it!"

"Never again!"

_________________________________

"I always wanted one of these brooms to ride as a kid."

"Why?"

"I don't know. The gay part of me really enjoyed the thought of riding something."

"I used to go horseback riding because my dad made me learn because "just in case". Truthfully, there is never an incident I have ever had to use my knowledge of horseback riding. Ever."

"I used to ride those fake horse things. Ya know, the things with the horse head on the stick."

"Oh, that's sad."

"Yeah, but now I just ride Bucky."

"I have never loved you more."

"I know. I'm hot."

"No, but seriously. Pretty soon, I'm gonna be sweating my balls off."

_________________________________

"How about you? I bet he is happy to have gotten you whatever you wanted."

"Trust me, he is."

"The guy can't even handle how grateful he is. I am giving so much to him."

"This is disgusting to listen to."

"Oh, shush. We're doing a service."

"It's called caring for the elderly."

"If this was what that meant, I am sure a lot more people would want to soon be old just to get the sex you guys are giving to them."

"We are... giving back to the Veterans of war."

"I bet every Veteran wished they had two teens "giving back" the way you guys are "giving back" to them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love every single one of you, so thank you!

I hope you guys stick around for the next book, which will be about the gang going through Sophomore Year while the other four are still teaching. It is called "Sophomore Trips." Aren't I a natural with coming up with book titles?

I love you all and thank you again for sticking by this book!
524fangirl6741!!!!