Chapter 67; learning the ropes

"Hmm, that was an amazing birthday gift last night, love." Steve smiled at his boyfriend in a daze.

"Glad you liked it, Cappy." Tony smirked as he turned over in bed to face him.

"Now... let's go take a bath and I can show you something else I had planned for your birthday, but since we got back so late... it was cut out."

"Definitely." Steve smiled as he got up.

Tony kissed him, then jumped when someone opened the door, "who is that?"

"I don't-mom!" Steve gaped when she burst into his room.

Tony gasped, then ran into the bathroom to hide before she saw him naked while Steve quickly grabbed a blanket to cover himself.

"Mom, what are you doin' here right now?" Steve snapped.

"Hmm, nice to know you got something special on your birthday." Sarah chuckled.

"Mom." He hit her.

"Good morning, Tony."

"Oh, God." Tony whined.

"Uh... good morning." He peeked his head out and gave her a sweet smile.

"I was also young once, boys. I have had sex before." She chuckled.

"Come on, Steven, get dressed. We are going out for breakfast." She smiled.

"Also, put some pants on, sweetie. Tony may want to see it, but I certainly don't."

"Mom!" Steve gaped, then shut the door when she walked out and groaned.

"Oh, God, your mom thinks I'm a whore." Tony whined.

"No, she doesn't." Steve ensured.

"If anythin'... she probably thinks I'm a pedophile."

"Oh, my God, she might think I'm a hooker."

"No, love, she does not think that." Steve walked to the bathroom to soothe the man.

"Steven, if you don't come out of that room in 5 minutes, I will drag you out and change you myself."

"Okay, come on." Steve rushed to get dressed.

"What? Why?"

"Because she will do that." Steve nodded and the teen gaped.

"Now that you stopped feeling him up, probably," Sarah gave her son a look once they walked out.

"Mom." Steve gave her a look.

"Shush, I'm talking," she waved, "we are going out for breakfast with George and Winifred, so Steven... what are you not going to do when we are playing mini golf?" She gave her son a look.

"We are not goin' to test his metal arms capability and hit it with the golf clubs." Steve mumbled.

"What else?"

"Or test our super-soldier abilities and hit one another with the golf clubs."

"I also want to ensure that you will do anything else stupid." She gave her son a look.

"Look, mom, it was one time. Truthfully, when we brought those fireworks, we didn't think they would go off from just a spark. And we paid for the boat... and the shed." Steve reasoned and shifted in his spot when he was getting looks from both his mom and boyfriend.

"You broke a boat and a shed, Steven?" Tony gaped.

"Now, now, love, just... just listen." Steve reasoned.