Chapter 8; He's everywhere!

"Rhodey!" They rushed into the nurse's office to check on him now that all of their classes had finished.

"Hey guys." Rhodey chuckled as he got up and looked between them.

"We win? I kinda forget. That nap really did a number on me."

The three chuckled, then helped him out of bed and walked to the car together.

"We won." Tony smiled.

"Hell yeah, we did."

"Come on, we should celebrate." Rhodey hummed.

"Yes!" They nodded and tossed their arms over the others' shoulders as they walked out of the building to the car.

"Watch where you're going." One of the kids glared at the four.

"We got a Stark, I see." Another smirked as they eyed the billionaire predatorily.

"Yeah, so watch it." Tony glared.

"We'll see about that."

Tony got in the car with his friends and glared at the other three as they headed off.

"Let's get something to eat. We need to cool off." Scott hummed as he was sitting in the back seat.

"Where are we going?"

"Burgers!" Tony cheered.

"We need a bar." Rhodey hummed and they all walked out once they made it to one.

"Legally, we're not allowed in there. You guys do realize that right?" Bruce gave his friends looks.

"It's fine." Tony waved off as they walked in.

"Guys, seriously, we're not allowed in here. We're 19." Bruce nudged as everyone was looking at them.

"Brucie, we're fine. Just act older." Tony waved.

"Hey there, guys!" He beamed as he walked over and saw the four from their school.

"What?" Steve made a face as the four walked over to them.

"We're 19, legally, we're not allowed to be in here but be cool." Tony hit him in the side, then they sat down with them.

"I don't know you people." Bruce shrugged as he walked away and the three rushed after him.

"Seriously, why is he everywhere?" Tony grumbled as he nudged his friends gently.

"Tones, quit being a diva and let's go." Scott nudged as they found their own seats together and didn't bother the other four.

"Are you boys even old enough to be in a bar?" Their waiter walked over and eyed them carefully.

"Are you young enough to be asking us those questions without seeming rude or sexualizing us?" Tony cocked a brow as he gave him a look back.

The man ignored him, then took their orders and the four went back to talking.

"You guys have to stop getting into fights if someone even looks at me wrong, alright? I'm fine. I can take care of myself." Bruce nudged then took another bite of his burger.

"Brucie, shut up. We are your guardian angels, sent from Heaven above, and you should be honored." Tony smirked.

"Can I trade guardian angels?" Bruce deadpanned and the three waved him off.

"How's the deal with you and... ya know?" Rhodey nudged as they all turned to the billionaire.

"Honestly, it's weird. One minute, I'm attracted to him and the next, he's dead to me." Tony shrugged and took a sip of his drink.