Chapter 60; A Tony Stark Birthday Party

"Wake me up tonight." Tony groaned and shoved his face further into the pillow as he pulled the covers over himself to hide from the shining light.

"Happy birthday, hummingbird." Steve cooed as he crawled back into bed and got under the covers with the brunette.

Tony blinked his eyes open, then smiled at his boyfriend and gave him a quick peck, "thank you, Stevie."

"I got you your favorite breakfast from IHOP. I made you some coffee and only because it's your birthday, I brought you a beer. But we are sharing." Steve waved a finger at him.

Tony smiled, then hugged the soldier tightly, "I love you, Stevie."

"I love you, hummingbird."

"Don't ever leave me... okay?"

"What made you think I would?" Steve frowned at the thought.

"I just..." Tony sighed as he got out from under the covers and played with the string on the man's sweats, "I worry."

"Don't worry, love. You know I love you." Steve assured.

"I know, but... I'm difficult. I mean, I yell a lot and throw things and get mad easily and I'm stubborn. I have a terrible attitude." Tony waved.

"I just... I worry that one day... you're gonna wake up and realize that not only can you find someone your age... but also someone who doesn't give you a constant headache." He mumbled and sniffled.

"I like that you yell and argue and get mad."

"No. You get mad back." Tony frowned.

"I like it because it shows me that you care. I know you care when you get mad. It's not silly, it shows me that you care and worry."

"I like knowin' you care and worry about me." Steve smiled and the teen scoffed.

"You are stubborn, but everyone is in their own way."

"Plus, I like the attitude." He hummed as he pulled the brunette onto his lap and grabbed his ass.

"It's hot and besides, I like showin' ya who's in charge."

Tony kissed the man, then smiled and nestled into him with a happy hum.

"My Stevie."

"I know, love."

Steve reached over to give him something to drink, then kissed his nose when the brunette looked to be in thought.

"I never told you my birthday. How did you know it was today?"

"I asked your friends." Steve shrugged and the teen scoffed.

"What do you want for your birthday? A party? A small gathering here? To go out with your friends?"

Tony smiled at the soldier and hugged him, "you are my Prince."

"I ain't no Prince. I'm Captain. Not a Prince." Steve corrected.

"You're both." Tony smiled.

"I want... well... do you remember my Christmas present? What I wanted?"

"To have a date without any interruptions." Steve nodded.

"Well... can we... do that again?"

"Do you want candles or for me to dim the lights?"

Tony beamed, then tackled the soldier in a giant hug and peppered him with kisses.

"I love you, Stevie. I love you!"