Chapter 57; The General

"Why are you walking funny?" Bruce looked at his boyfriend curiously as the man walked into his room.

"You."

"What? Me?" Bruce gaped.

"I don't-I'm not... I can't... I-"

"You are runnin' me dry, sweetheart. I love you. I do." Thor nodded in assurance.

"But I cannot go another round. I'm tired. I'm sore." He whimpered and flopped on the bed.

"If I had known you had such a high sex drive, I woulda gotten you a vibrator or somethin'."

"Oh, thunder!" Bruce hit him.

"You weren't kiddin' when these 7 years might as well be 20." Thor nodded.

"I feel so old."

"Oh, come on, thunder." Bruce nudged.

"You're not old. You're just... limited."

"That's a weird and somewhat fancy way of sayin' I'm old." Thor scoffed.

"I know what will help."

"Fine, but gimme like... 10 minutes. 15 minutes tops." Thor reasoned as he snuggled into the pillow.

"No, not that." Bruce waved.

He got on the soldier and rubbed his back soothingly, "is this helping?"

"Mhmm... yeah." Thor nodded softly.

"Hey, um, thunder?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you just now realizing about this whole overstimulation thing?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, uh... nothing." Bruce smiled.

"I just like how even though we have 7 years apart and we definitely have both experienced our firsts of a lot of things with other people... we can still have a first together."

"Sure... it's kind of weird that our first is... that, but it's nice to know we can still have firsts."

Thor nodded softly and smiled, "come here."

Bruce got in the bed, then hugged the soldier when the man laid atop of him, "go to sleep, thunder."

"I love you." Thor mumbled and fell asleep instantly.

"I love you, thunder." Bruce smiled and combed through his hair gently.

*********************************************

"If I were to die and come back again as a different person, do you think my parents would know?" Tony pondered.

"Of course, love. They would know that attitude anywhere." Steve nodded.

"Steven." Tony hit him.

"Would you know?"

"Yeah."

"I would know that ass anywhere."

"Okay, you're not helping." Tony laughed.

"What made ya start thinkin' about that?" Steve scoffed as he turned to him.

"I was watching a movie, the movie "Dog's Purpose" or something like that," Tony waved, "and the dog keeps getting reincarnated into a different dog. Each time, owned by a different person. But the dog meets his original owner, they do something, and the owner realizes that the dog is his dog. In a different body, sure, but still. The dog is there."

"So, it got me thinking... would my parents know? Would Rhodey know? Nah, this is Rhodey. He knows everything." He waved.

"Would Scottie or Brucie know?"