Chapter 22; He Knows 2.0

"Oh, shit! I slept over!" Bruce gasped.

He rushed around to get dressed and got ready to leave, but gasped when the man pulled him back to bed.

"No, thunder, I have to go before Rhodey sees I'm not at home." Bruce nudged.

"You're mine." Thor huffed.

"I know, thunder. I'm yours."

Bruce kissed him, then whimpered when the man held his ass and was still sore.

"What did you do to me, last night?"

"The real question is, what didn't I do to you last night?" Thor smirked.

"It was good." Bruce hummed.

"It was... excellent." He corrected as he roamed his chest and moved closer to him.

"Kiss me."

Thor kissed him and pulled him closer, then whined when the brunette pulled away.

"Come on, thunder. You need to drive me back home before Rhodey wakes up and finds out I'm not there." Bruce nudged.

"But I could also stay in bed with my beautiful boyfriend who can strip and put on that red thing I like." Thor smiled.

"I have to go." Bruce scoffed.

"And besides... I'm already wearing it for you." He smirked as he tugged his pants down slightly to show the man the string.

"Hmm." Thor shivered when he saw him.

He pulled him closer to give him a nasty kiss, but whined when the teen nudged him away gently.

"I have to go, thunder." Bruce chuckled.

"I'll see you at school."

Bruce gave him one last kiss before he went out to the car and waited for his boyfriend.

"Come on, thunder!"

"I know!" Thor called back with a chuckle, then grabbed his keys and rushed outside.

Bruce got on the back, then hugged him tightly and smiled as they drove to his place in peaceful silence.

*********************************************

"Oh, shit." Tony cursed when he was stumbling to the door.

"Bruce!" He gasped when he saw the teen trying to open the door.

"Oh, uh... hey Tones." Bruce waved awkwardly.

"You want to agree that we never talk about this again?"

"Agreed." Tony nodded.

"Perfect."

They both stumbled inside quietly, then headed to their rooms and got into bed to pretend to sleep.

"Come on, guys. Let's go."

"I don't want to go to school." Scott whined.

"Nobody does." Rhodey scoffed.

"Well, unless you're Tony and sleeping with your teacher."

Tony gave him a look and sighed heavily, "okay, seriously? I know you don't like the fact that I'm dating my professor but I like him. I think I'm in love with him, honey bear." He reasoned.

"We told you not to." Rhodey called out.

"Oh, shut up." Tony glared.

They all got their stuff and left to go to school which was eventful, to say the least.