Chapter 36; Happy Thanksgiving!!

"I think that you should always wear this." Steve grunted as he held the headboard and watched the brunette move.

"Oh, fuck." He moaned.

Tony whined softly as he quickened his pace and covered his mouth to stifle his moans of pleasure before his friends heard him.

"Oh, God, I love you." Steve grunted and sat up to kiss the teen.

*********************************************

"I wish I was older." Tony sighed.

"Even if I was like... 22 or something, it would be fine because that way we're only like, four years apart."

"I love you now. I don't want you to change."

Tony kissed him, then smiled as the soldier was kissing his arms softly.

"Stevie?"

"Hmm?"

"If I was younger... would it bother you?" Tony looked at him curiously.

"Depends." Steve shrugged as he was kissing up the teen's arms.

"If you were 17, then yes."

"But 18... no."

"Is your mom still alive?"

"Yeah." Steve nodded softly.

"You want me to meet her?" Tony nudged.

Steve scoffed, then looked at him softly and smiled as he held his sides gently, "I love you, Tony Stark."

"I love you, Stevie." Tony smiled back.

"I would love for you to meet her, love, but she lives in Brooklyn."

"What? Why?"

"Probably cause I was born and raised there." Steve shrugged.

"You... you're from Brooklyn?" Tony looked at him curiously.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Say something as if you were in Brooklyn." Tony nudged.

"Uh... like what?"

"Talk about cars."

"Uh..."

Steve narrowed his eyes in thought, then shrugged, "I can't. I'm totally blanking."

Tony snorted, then turned around and flipped them over to be atop the man, "ask if that car is for sale."

"Uh, okay." Steve shrugged.

"With the accent." Tony nudged.

Steve scoffed, then shrugged and cleared his throat to get into character.

"Is that caah foah sale?"

Tony shivered, then nipped at the skin on his neck and touched him, "hmm... keep talking about cars."

"Uh... carburetor."

Tony laughed, then gave him a look, "seriously? I tell you to talk about cars and you say carburetor."

"It is valid." Steve defended.

"Stevie?"

"Hmm?"

"Tonight... when I come over to give you the surprise... I want you to wear your suit."

"What suit? Like a tux? Or the suit like... well, that's all I can think of." Steve pondered.

"No. You're Captain suit. The army suit." Tony smiled.

"What? Why?" Steve whined.

"I really like it." Tony hummed.