Chapter 6 - Meeting the Family

...

Celesta suddenly looked back up at me with a face full of excitement, as she grabbed my hands within hers and spoke,

"D-Don't think too much alright.. This is just to keep you safe. I.. am not really a lesbian.." Celesta spoke thus far with a smile as she tried to lower the tension in the atmosphere.

But.. why do I feel that she is lying right now?

I don't know how, but her outer smile felt completely opposite to how she must be feeling inside.

Though there is one thing for sure, Celesta doesn't likes me. After all, she clearly said the lie to prevent anything between us..

Although I don't feel very happy about this, but I cannot force someone to like me, can I?

If no girl fell in love with me all these years, why would they start falling for me now..

Haha.. the reality hasn't really changed all that much.

"Ah! I forgot. You must meet my family and the others. They would surely welcome you here." Celesta turned around, as she started to lead me out of the room.

...

Once outside, she motioned towards the room next to the one we just exited and said,

"The room next door has been let out to a tenant. She is preparing to become a Civil Servant and is studying very hard nowadays. You will meet her in the future someday when she comes out for a break or something. By the way, the room we came from is mine. You.. can come over if you feel like talking, okay?" Celesta spoke to me with a bright smile.

If I didn't really know better, I would have thought that she is into me or something..

Don't worry Celesta. I won't forget my boundaries.

Then we went past the tenant's room as she motioned towards a room. This was the last room in the corridor and Celesta pointed towards it and spoke,

"This here used to be our Dad's room. He.. passed on few years ago... Ah! No, Don't worry. It's been very long since that happened. Mom asked to keep this room as it was many years ago. I talked to Mom about it earlier and you will be staying in this room from now on."

I.. don't really know what to say..

After all, it's hard to have an impression of a closed room. It is shut close for now. Maybe I'll check it later.

Without waiting for long, Celesta led me downstairs as we came on a new corridor.

There were three rooms on this floor, as Celesta started to lead me to one of them.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Lanita! Lara! Open the door!" Celesta spoke loudly into the door as she knocked on it a few times.

"Coming!" A girl's voice came out from inside, as the door opened up to reveal a girl. She appeared to have just turned 18, as she had this strong youthful vibe.

Her breast growth seemed to be going according to the family with D-cup at such a young age. they looked massive on her slim figure. She was wearing a soccer t-shirt, which did little to hide her no bra chest. Her nipples seemed pretty visible from here, as I felt my boner rising from the dead again.

Unlike Celesta, she had shiny black hair. Though her brown eyes seemed pretty similar to hers.

"S-Sister.. what is she doing here?" The girl looked at me with aversion, as she tried to prevent me from peeking inside her room.