Chapter 67 - Mini Date

...

<POV: Carene>

Oh, man. This day sucked like nothing else in this world.

Just why did I even bother coming here? Oh right, to hunt for some pussies... well initially.

With how the girls were avoiding me every time I went near them, and the boys freaking out at every move of mine, the hall began to look more and more like a gathering for the nutcases.

Nihara didn't return back afterward, she probably might have left for home or something early. She got beat up badly, so it wouldn't be so strange if she chose to see a doctor.

So far, no hot chick has been hanging around me at all, at least for casual bangers. Why is it so hard to find a normal person here? Darn!

No fair. I had such high hopes for my College adventures too... Just who was it that said that College is a place full of flowers, where every step makes you feel euphoric, where cats and dogs start making out with each other, where even vomit it filled with all colors of the rainbow..?!

All lies! Just a bunch of lies! Shit, it's almost a miniature model of society and the worst one at that. These guys have no concept of humanity, responsibility, or compassion. Just a mixture of their stupid ego, lust, greed, and every other stupid shit mixed in. God, I hate this place.

"Carene~? You are still waiting here? Hurry up! Let's go back home."

Ah? Celesta is here already? Good, I was getting too bored of this nasty place. Let's go back to our island of morality and pleasure!

Isla, and Sis Lin... both of them are truly such nice people. Why aren't these stupid kids even comparable to their grace and kindness?!

No, Celesta and Jorah are still good kids. They are not corrupted like these stupid people. Makes me wonder what exactly went wrong here.

Forget it, let's take it slow and get some relaxing time at home.

Home, huh..? I wonder since when did I start considering the place as my own? Although I have some plans to go away... I just don't feel like thinking about it recently at all.

Don't tell me that I am becoming one of those leeches who invade someone else's home, only to take over the household and force others to serve themselves.

No no. I don't hope to become that dastardly. Yet, I kind of don't want to leave Celesta, Jorah, Isla, or Sis Lin too.

God, why am I being this indecisive about this? Have I really turned into a bad person already?

...

Without caring for the swirling guilt inside of me, Celesta pulled me over as the two of us started to head out of the College.

"Today was such a busy day. With so much work to do... Since my hallmates aren't back yet, my lectures will begin later on. Soing paperwork continuously almost made me a little dizzy, hehe."

So, Celesta had been so busy throughout the whole day? Well, at least it was better than trying to hopelessly kill time when surrounded by stooges all around me.

Now that I think about it, the whole place appears so different when I walk with Celesta. Nobody dares to lift their head and stare at us, and neither do I feel any bad intent around us. I have to say, Celesta has surely created a reputation for herself here.

Those two Council girls said so too. I wonder when Celesta did all that? She had been the one who took care of everything at home, especially with Jorah. It's surprising how she can even find the energy to do anything else, especially this whole Council-related stuff. She is really an amazing person.